All reviews honeymoon suite rooftop restaurant railway station nice balcony hot water free pick clean bathroom comfortable hotel stayed nights tuk tuk enjoyed my stay a great stay toilet paper quiet area room service old city visiting jaipur
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of the hotels my driver, Abdul Hakim, booked for me. It is a lovely traditional hotel you won't easily find in our morden world. You can see lots fine hand printing in the lobby and your room, the Breakfast is on the rooftop, I can enjoy my breakfast while checking the local people 's regular life routine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Responded 1 week ago
Greetings from all of us here at Hotel Moon Light Palace Jaipur.

First of all we want to thank you for staying at our place and for taking your time to write a comment on TripAdvisor and for the kind words.
All of us here are glad you liked our services and i really thank you once again for wright about my service
your review will encourage us our staff to give our best effort for make our client trip very happy.We will try to give our best service to each and every guest.

Mr. rakesh raaz

Reviewed 23 November 2017

First of all, we came very early in the morning (@5am because of train schedule) and there was no problem with giving us room immediately.
Secondly, the staff and owner were very helpful with recommendations what to visit, where to eat & where to shop :D
Overall, the hotel was clean, staff helpful and breakfast were very good.
On top of it, since the Jaipur is very big city and you will need driver everywhere. they provided us with great rikshaw driver! very reliable, always on time with fixed rates! highly recommended his name is Jeetu, here is necessary info : 0091-9982489349

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Greetings from all of us here at Hotel Moon Light Palace Jaipur.

All of us here are glad you liked our services and i really thank you once again for wright about our roof top restaurant .

Mr. raaz

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Very nice! One day when i needed to get to the pharmacy, the chef pops up from nowhere on his motorcycle and asked me to jump on, took me to the place, and drove me back; great service! We had a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MagneJ43

Mr. rakesh raaz

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

A nice cheap hotel close to the station and main bus stops. Staff were very friendly and cooperative and always ready to help.They provided transport whenever needed.Food was also good.Fresh food was prepared.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank james p

Mr. rakesh

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I didn't stay at the hotel but had to write to share my delicious dinner experience. My driver recommended this place and I was skeptical at first when I saw the basic roof top restaurant. However I was welcomed warmly and had a huge choice of meals. The chef and I talked about the options and I decided on a paneer dish that he customised for me. Coupled with rice and fresh parantha, it was maybe one of the best dinners I had in the entire two weeks I was in India. Even if you don't stay here, definitely go have dinner at the Moon Light roof top restaurant!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Mr. Kamal