“Ashraf KHAN”

Hotel Moon Light Palace
Ranked #35 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Ashraf Khan is serious and helpful. He knew how to make us discover wonderful places with simplicity. Always nice, he was very available to trail round us to the right and to the left, while remaining discreet. We crossed Rajasthan by car with him without any problem. He(it) knew how to guide us in places in which we would have had no access without him. He knows well hiscountry and his job(business); fine psychologist, he knows how to approach people, what is an asset(trump card) in its

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
23  Thank mounvero
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Greetings from all of us here at Hotel Moon Light Palace Jaipur.

First of all we want to thank you for staying at our place and for taking your time to write a comment on TripAdvisor and for the kind words.
All of us here are glad you liked our services and i really thank you once again for right about our roof top restaurant .
your review will encourage us our staff to give our best effort for make our client trip very happy.We will try to give our best service to each and every guest.

Jaipur is a Lovely city with many things to see and sights to see! All of us welcome you,

We hope whenever you come again to Jaipur, you will give to us again to provide excellent service.

Mob.Number +919636784713

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We just got home from our trip to India, and had to write about our wonderful experience at Moon Light Palace where we stayed a couple weeks ago. Great, comfortable accommodations and wonderful service and staff. The owner was awesome and made sure we got to and from the train station safely. A highlight was seeing Jaipur with our wonderful guide Manu. He took us to some amazing sights and we really got a great view of the city and Indian culture. Manu-- if you're reading this, we can't find the paper with your email address and want to send you pictures, so send us an email (it's in your book-- from Rena and Max) We highly recommend this place!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
23  Thank rstern1

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I was in Jaipur last year in April and found this hotel by accident. However I must say that it was a great experience to be there. The owner was incredibly helpful - e.g. he let me sleep for free in a room during the day on my way from Udaipur to Delhi, he took me to the train station twice, also picked me there. I had a really nice (it looked like it was just refurbished) room, very clean. Spent lots of time at the roof restaurant eating yummy food. Also the staff were super nice. Overall I would cordially recommend this hotel and if I'm ever gonna end up in Jaipur again, I certainly know where my steps will lead.
If I had to name any negatives, then the ceiling fan was a little loud (but I haven't experienced a quiet one during my entire stay) and the location is sort of in the opposite direction from the train station than the city center is - about a five minute walk. Not a big deal.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've seen were great
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
23  Thank MartinZurich

Reviewed 2 May 2012

This review is belated, but sincere. I was a solo traveler in India last summer. I arrived in Jaipur in the middle of the night, hot and exhausted, arriving from Agra and previously from Varanasi. After being hassled by touts in those two towns, I was finally able to let my guard down when I met Janu at the train station in Jaipur. He quietly earned my trust and I agreed to see this hotel. First and foremost on my mind was a shower and a rest! Once those basic needs were met, I was able to thoroughly enjoy the charming decor that has been mentioned in previous posts as well as the rooftop restaurant. The staff were particularly friendly and attentive. Janu even took me to one of the highlights of my stay in India - a visit to the local guru! I definitely recommend this hotel for road-weary travelers! And say "hi" to Janu for me!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
23  Thank dailyadventurer

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We stayed for 4 days in the Moonlight Palace and it provided everything we could want. The biggest asset of this hotel is the staff. Niam, the owner, is incredibly attentive and is prepared to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is a good one. We had a great driver, Kahn, who drove us round the city for a day at a very reasonable price.

The rooms are clean (and cleaned every other day if you want), with big and comfortable beds and good bathroom facilities. The free wifi is also handy and everything is provided at a very reasonable rate. If we were to come to Jaipur again, we would definitely use the Moonlight Palace.

• Stayed: April 2012