“All in all, a high-value hotel”

Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel
Ranked #61 of 381 Hotels in Jaipur
ny
“All in all, a high-value hotel”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

All in all, a high-value hotel, I can only recommend.
A modern well run hotel with friendly obliging staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Both dinner and breakfast buffets were good. Only drawback, the hotel does not have a swimming pool. Other than that, the location of the hotel is excellent, it is just 10 minutes walk from the Bus stand. Value for Money

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
GMPIJ, General Manager at Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Dear Mr. Yash,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback on your stay at the hotel. We at the hotel have always striven to achieve an excellent level of product and service. We do realize that we have not lived up to our commitment. Due corrective action has been initiated on the above parameter and we place on record our sincerest apologies for the same.

Park Inn Jaipur is truly grateful for your priceless feedback of the property and your positive comments on the property and the personalized services in all other aspects are highly appreciated.

We do hope to have the pleasure of you choosing the hotel on your next visit to the city as our valuable guest.

Regards,
Namit Sinha
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Polish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Pretty basic hotel, a bit worn down. This is usual Park Inn style - pretty basic rooms and mainly business facilities. The rooms were a bit tired. The food was surprisingly good and on the whole, the staff were helpful. Internet usage is by the hour / by the day charge, which seems ridiculous these days, and wifi wouldn't work on our floor (and IT manager did not make an appearance over the two days we were there). Not particularly convenient location for sights.
Probably OK for business (but shabby) but not really worth it if you are holiday.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
GMPIJ, General Manager at Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear Sir,
We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned and everyone was extremely delighted to hear from you.

We have noted all the points that you raised and would be working on the same very soon.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This small hotel is value for money..nothing more and nothing less....Food is good though but Jaipue have many other better options...One big plus point is proximity from both Jaipur Railway station and Sindhi Camp bus stand....

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
GMPIJ, General Manager at Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Dear Sir,

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned and especially to our Executive Chef who is working hard to ensure that the food quality is also exceptional and our guest's enjoy it.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I think I have come to expect more from hotels (especially in India) maybe I have been spoilt by most of them. In fact the Park inn brand in Jaipur is a total contrast to their hotel in Gurgaon.For one I don't understand if this hotel (in Jaipur) belongs to the Carlson group or Sarovar Group , I would see signs of both.The hotel is small, no pool has a coffee shop and a roof top restaurant which honestly may have a decent view but was too hot for me. The staff though were nice to let me check in early but then my experience with them began to sour allow me to explain. My mother was bitten by a bee which was sitting on their chair in the lobby lucky for me she is not allergic to bee stings because we were not carrying any anti alergens and the hotel did not have any (very surprizing all they had was a parcetemol) this could have been a possible life threatining situation the indifferent attitude of the staff at the front desk (Amit) suprized me his solution was I wait for 30-45 min while he gets the hotel driver to get the medicine after the driver comes into work, this really surprized me.The food at breakfast and room service was really bad and also logical sense did not prevail two times we ordered in the room and both times room service sent us only the dish and no plates.If we were to ask for towels or extra plates it would take 40-50 minutes and atleast three calls.The location of the hotel is good , the taxi from the airport will cost you around 270INR however once you reach the hotel do not hire cabs everything as far as shopping/eating and malls are close enough to use auto-rickshaws and will be much easier on the pocket ofcourse for sight seeing you may want to consider a cab since the interesting places are a little further.Another thing this hotel has no English channels on the TV-only sports/news and some Hindi movie channels , when I called them to see if they could get some channels for me I got a flat NO and nothing can be done.I know you don't check into hotels to watch TV but still in this day and age where even homes have upto 200 channels you would expect something.The Park Inn Gurgaon has it all.All in all seeing the other reviews I may have been unlucky but I would suggest you spend a little more and stay at the Country Inn and Suites similar standards but I hear much better than this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
GMPIJ, General Manager at Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Dear Mr. Nair,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience reported during your recent stay at the Hotel. Kindly be rest assured that I have taken up the matter strongly with the department concerned and immediate action has been taken to prevent such recurrences in future. We do hope you will treat this incident as one off case and not the usual standards .

I have already spoken to the concerned departments and I am sure you will hear from them soon .

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you require any other assistance.

Apologizing once again,

Yours sincerely,
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We had recently bought our new car, and hence decided to drive down to Jaipur (Yet again). It was a fun filled family trip.

The location of the hotel is good. The service is brilliant. The staff is very cordial, and willing to help you out.

While we were out most of the time, whatever time we did spend there was good. Must add that the rooms were quite comfortable.

For people who prefer Indian Cuisine, the restaurant serves more of continental and international cuisine. My parents prefer the typical North Indian food. Sandwiches, burgers and pizza is just not their thing. Hence we had to step out for lunches and dinner.

That apart, the overall experience was good.

One thing I would like to highlight is the view from the roof top bar. Its amazing!! The breeze, Jaipur skyline, and a lovely weather was a deadly cocktail for us. I dont drink much, but people who appreciate it will probably love the overall experience.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family