Pretty basic hotel, a bit worn down. This is usual Park Inn style - pretty basic rooms and mainly business facilities. The rooms were a bit tired. The food was surprisingly good and on the whole, the staff were helpful. Internet usage is by the hour / by the day charge, which seems ridiculous these days, and wifi wouldn't work on our floor (and IT manager did not make an appearance over the two days we were there). Not particularly convenient location for sights.
Probably OK for business (but shabby) but not really worth it if you are holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn, Jaipur is located on the Jaisingh Highway. The hotel offers 76 well-appointed guest rooms and suites equipped with all modern conveniences and facilities. The dining options for guests include a multi-cuisine restaurant, rooftop open-air restaurant serving Italian and a rooftop Lounge Bar. The hotel attracts both leisure and business traveler due to its strategic location and close proximity to the airport - 13 kms, railway station - 1 km and city center 2 kms. Other facilities include a fitness center, FREE WIFI, free parking & banquet / party services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Jaipur Sai Singh Highway Hotel Jaipur
- Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel Rajasthan