6 people are viewing this hotel
$158
Official Site$175
Travelocity$175
Hurb$179
All reviews special thanks mr lalit grand luxury room beautiful property special mention aravali hills infinity pool taj group amazing hospitality executive chef jantar mantar anniversary celebration f b rajasthani thali his team front office taj property
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

One of our best stays ever…. Your hospitality, food, comfort… anything to everything is SUPERB!!! Enjoyed every minute staying here!! Would love to come back soon!!! The warmth given by your staff is really appreciated. Thanks a lot for the lovely experience. Special thanks to your staff at your restaurant #VYOM…. Ajay…. Amandeep…. Nitin & of course the chef who made us eat such lovely food!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jalpreet Singh , General Manager at Devi Ratn – IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur!

Thank you for your recent stay and taking your precious time out in sharing the valuable feedback with us.

I have noted your special compliments for my colleagues. I am glad that we have been able to display the true IHCL hospitality and made your stay a memorable experience!

It will be my pleasure to share your thoughts with rest of the team too to feel proud and motivated!

The entire team at Devi Ratn, looks forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Jaipur!

Warm regards

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

We had a awesome time. The property is wonderful, would love to come back more often. Staff was courteous. Food was awesome. Hope to see more discounts for second time traveller's. The property is nicely maintained. However I am not sure if this place is going to be equally exciting in summers as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Devi Ratn Jaipur IHCL SeleQtions!

At the very outset, may I please extend my heartfelt gratitude and thanks on behalf of my entire hotel team for your patronage of this property during your brief stay in the fabled City “Jaipur”.

While perusing through your detailed review, I was extremely pleased to know that you had a very relaxed and comfortable stay with us and my team could meet your expectations.

Situated in the lap of nature surrounded by the mighty Aravalli, frequented by birds that abound in plenty, my hotel is beautifully located and is oasis of tranquility.

I thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation pertaining to the overall stay experience and the same are conveyed to the team members too.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Jaipur.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

I had a beautiful day at Devi Ratna, Amazing staff (Ajay, Amandeep and Mahipal )
Suhas th customer experience guy suggested the place
Amazing view, friendly environment, loved the place. Must visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur!

At the very outset, may I please extend my heartfelt gratitude and thanks from the entire team for your patronage of this property during your brief stay in the Pink city.

I am indeed fortunate as my hotel, which you have correctly observed is at the best of the location in the city. It is in the lap of nature surrounded by lush, green gardens with beautiful pool located at the sprawling greens.
Your special comments about Amandeep, Mahipal and Ajay has been shared with concerned team lead.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

A beautiful property, with great view and good food. We had lunch at vyom, the servers Amandeep, Mahipal & Ajay were great.
Suhas handling the customer experience suggested us the venue and we felt a very warm and cozy welcome.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarmanAVC

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur!

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 15 January 2022

my stay at Devi ratn was comfortable, i had opted for a garden facing room which was nice and comfortable it had a door opening to the garden too the service at the restaurant was good too the restaurant manager Lalit was extremly cordial and very particular about service. Fornt desk was vrey efficient and prompt . Room service boys were very good at their job and attended immediately to any calls.
had a few downturns too, on my first evening I was not allowed the entry to the bar, was told it's been booked, never have I experienced this in a hotel where one is a resident guest. The next evening there was no burner in the veranda as all the burners were booked to be used for a party in the lawns .day before the verandah adjoining the restaurant had the burners. these two episodes were a big put off and silly and showed their lack of understanding THE TAJ hospitality culture

Room tip: i liked the garden view but the upper floors might give you the view of Aravalli and the setting sun
Date of stay: December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel.

Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us & we continuously endeavour provide a high level of services to our guests.

I have taken a note of your specific comments, I am sure we will continuously work to improve on the same.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur in the near future.

Kind regards,