We only stayed here for 1 night, but we could have happily stayed here for longer.
The view of the hotel from the outside, doesn't do it justice. The hotel was modern, bright and airy and exceeded our expectations.
We were in a club room which was lovely - well decorated, spacious, with a modern bathroom and very comfortable bed.
The rooftop swimming pool and terrace is small with only a few sun loungers, but it was still a nice spot to have a drink and enjoy the sunshine.
We had dinner in the restaurant which was candlelit due to it bring Earth hour (the candles were a nice touch, it was a shame when the lights came back on!), and although the restaurant seems to be more geared up to buffet style meals, we still had a decent dinner from the a la carte menu.
All in all, a good base for a stay in Jaipur, lthough would recommend you take the hotel's card/address if you go out, as our tuk tuk driver struggled to find it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the historical pink city (Jaipur)Fortune Select Metropolitan is a paragon of modernity and comfort. Just 10 kms from the airport and 2 kms from the railway station, the hotel has easy access to all local attractions and commercial areas. The hotel is fully equipped with all amenities catering to the needs of both the business and leisure traveler. Fortune Select Metropolitan reflects a new vision and a standard of hospitality. It is characterized by a discreet service and modern architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your Fortune Select Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Select Metropolitan Hotel Jaipur
- Fortune Select Metropolitan Jaipur, Rajasthan