“Ethnic goods and Great hospitality”
Review of Ethnic Textiles

Ethnic Textiles
Ranked #99 of 201 Shopping in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ethnic Textiles is a family business of 30 years that supports the local community. Products are handmade using traditional block printing and stitching techniques. We provide workshops for those who are interested and a wide variety of products from pashmina to bed linen and kitchenware. We also tailor make suits and traditional clothing for men and women alike. Our products are incredibly vibrant, versatile and unique; whether you are looking for personal textiles and clothing or for the perfect gift for friends or family, we have you covered!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived the shop on last Monday with my friend. One of my friend who is most satisfied with the quality of the goods purchased before advised me to buy some goods from ethnic store. I really thankful to my friend as well as ethnic staff which not only support me for choosing the Ethinc and traditional wears of Rajasthan but also they enhanced my knowledge about Rajasthan's historic places. Staff is well qualified in all most overseas languages. Thanks to the all staff and owner. I only can say about the store is "Good Quality with budgeted price".

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived at Ethnic Textiles and were immediately welcomed with warm hearts and smiles. All of the staff were extremely helpful and educated us on local traditions and textile techniques. The company supports the local community by providing materials for them to make the products they sell. Every piece of material is unique, they tailor make clothing and offer home delivery to either our hotel or home country. A definite must during your visit to Jaipur! Loved it! Not just shopping experience but a memorable one. Mr India (the owner) is great for a chat and a laugh as well.