Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$44
Trip.com$46
eDreams$56
FindHotel$44
All reviews mi road mr pankaj superior room excellent stay special thanks bapu bazaar nice ambience nice place to stay front office hotel staff comfortable stay the heart of the city business trip tasty food breakfast spread f b wonderful hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2022

Thanks to all staff golden tulip essential jaipur iam very happy with all food is nice cleaning is good staff are very nice specially mohit ji at the reception and Rajni madamvery cooperative and helpful I would always like to recommend this hotel .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Dear Guest Namaskar,

I thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback. In our quest for a continual improvement of our services, details of your feedback would certainly help us improve our services. Your kind words mentioned about the stay at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur will certainly encourage us to maintain and even better quality of services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur.

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Verry good service end morning breakfast so good & tasty staff so helpful service staff is Very fast front office staff is fantastic special thanks for Mohit Sharma He is helpful person thanks to all oam coming again

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 2 January 2022

I booked this hotel perhaps one week before we flew to Jaipur after reading a lot of good reviews on Trip advisor and I was pleasantly amazed by the hospitality of the staff and hotel services. To start with - booked my hotel directly by calling the hotel number as I was not getting any rooms online. Nisha the brilliant girl at Tulip Essential front office very quickly shared the rates and the mandatory prices for the 31st gala dinner which I was not happy to pay at the start considering the COVID situation. It was 3000/ per adult and Rs 1500/ for a child. We got a superior room and paid for the 31st dinner too. From the start to the end the check in and check out was a breeze. Breakfast was decent. The special mention of Mr Dharampal the chef who took great care of us at the breakfast Buffet. Lakhan and Deepak were also very efficient. The Gala dinner as they called it was grand. It had so much variety and booze was unlimited in the price. We were one of the last ones to leave the party. Had a lovely time.My sis forgot her stole in the banquet which was returned the next day.

Positives - Centrally located and very near to Hawa mahal, city palace and Jantar  mantar. ( you do not need to book a car to see these monuments) The local electric auto should be ok as there is no use of the car while going to the above. ( we booked the car and it was a waste for the above) Book a car when you are doing the forts.
 Located on MI road - they have a lots of food options/ shopping and quite close to Bapu bazaar and Johari bazaar for shopping.
Decent room rates and room with breakfast. As a tourist stay here. You won’t be disappointed.
Staff and team well groomed and prompt. Local transport easily available.

Not So Nice- My sister checked a few days later and a staff from the front office reception had to say if you dont pay for the gala dinner your room Key wont be given.Really absurd- you cant talk like this to your guest specially when the guest has paid the advance for the room.
Dining Hall for the breakfast is very small compared to the capacity of guests they have.

Conclusion -Great central place to stay for a regular tourist.
Special Thanks to Nisha for the Ladoo sweet boxes she gave us on our way out.Nisha is a very efficient girl who does her job well.

Date of stay: December 2021
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Reviewed 2 January 2022

we , a big family of 15, came here to celebrate our yearly reunion and new year..stayed for 4 days, and left the place yearning for more!! Starting from the restaurant where we had Heena, Rajni, Mukut, Manoj, Deepak n many more serving us delicious food topped with a smile, to the housekeeping staff who brought the essentials in a flash, to the wonderful new year bash, which had a well stocked bar having some carefully choosen spirits .. a lavish buffet boasting of some delectable masterpieces like red snapper and papaya halwa.. down to the dance floor which kept us grooving all night, we really had a blast!! Thank u guys

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 January 2022

I really enjoyed coming here I see a lot of changes here Staff Behavior Cleaning Food Everything is okay and awesome,I got very good service from check-in time to check-out time I am happy that I chose a good hotel Here no. I talked to Rajni ji, he has developed his hotel a lot to his staff.I hope that as soon as the hotel continues to grow like this, keep giving us such service, thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2022