2 people are viewing this hotel
$36
Trip.com$38
eDreams$53
FindHotel$37
All reviews mi road mr pankaj superior room excellent stay special thanks bapu bazaar nice ambience nice place to stay front office hotel staff the heart of the city business trip tasty food comfortable stay breakfast spread f b wonderful hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2021

Stay was ok, they bill twice of product mrp for minibar. Product with mrp of 135 billed at 380. Billing guy will not even want to discuss and will ask you to pay.

Atleast get institutional pack with higher mrp.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Visited this property second time based on the first stay experience Upon check in I felt insulted as desk staff (Sanjay) spoke to me rudely , I don’t know why he did that or probably he was not prepared for my check in.

I have sent an email to hotel reservation team and Nishi prior to my arrival and I have requested for a upgrade which was confirmed to me over an email. Soon I reached the room, reception called and asked us to pay more as booking was for one person I asked the receptionist staff to let me clarify with the Booking.com , however he (Sanjay) was so adamant In collecting the extra money. After marking him understand he allowed us to clarify the confusion with Booking.com. I am thankful to booking.com they not only included the second person fee they also added dinner in the same package, however reception staff ( Sanjay) was still not accepting. Later I spoke to Gaurav, he nicely handled the situation. He later came to meet me in the restaurant to check upon my stay. Hotel has not offered me what they promised me but Booking.com actually made my stay memorable.

I asked to meet the operations Manager ( Mr. Sharma) multiple time, I was told that he will get in touch with me but I was very disappointed that he never touched base with us during the whole stay. I believe he should have at least called us as a courtesy being in the hospitality industry.

All an all it’s a very good budgeted hotel specially when you are just going to Jaipur for shopping and don’t wanna spent much money on stay but preferred to stay in a nicer place. In hospitality people plays an important role where one staff kind a spoil it at the beginning but others made up to it . Once again thanx to Gaurav , Vaishnavi and other staff the restaurant and there was one more guy at reception forgot his name might be Rahul , I think an intern.

But I still recommend people to visit this property specifically for those who’s budget is limited but preferred comfortable stay.

Room tip: Limited buffet dinner and lunch No pool Small room Small cupboard
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2021

1) Fantastic Location. Heart of the city. Busy MI Road.
2) The standard rooms are okayish in size. Always go in for a Superior Room.
3) Basic frills. Poor bathroom with a curtain partition. Water spillage issues.
4) Properly working AC. Properly working WiFi. A good number of charging points.
5) Average hygiene and cleanliness. Could be improved.
6) The breakfast buffets were decent. Usual stuff - South India, Corn flakes, Chhole, Aloo Parantha, Canned Juice. Occasionally a Moong Dal Halwa or a Kheer.
7) The buffet dinner was another story altogether. Premium stuff. Exhilarating.
8) A special mention of Chef Heera Singh Chauhan. Very accommodative, smiling, humble. His Rahra Gosht is to die for. Ditto for the Fish preparation in red gravy.

Would definitely like to visit again.

Room tip: Go in for Superior Rooms. Top storeyed. Always go in for a package including one meal.
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Dear Guest Namaskar,

I thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback. In our quest for a continual improvement of our services, details of your feedback would certainly help us improve our services. Your kind words mentioned about the stay at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur will certainly encourage us to maintain and even better quality of services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur.

Kind regards

Saurabh Chaudhary
General manager

Reviewed 7 October 2021

The location of the hotel is very bad. It is on the MI road inside a very small lane where 90% of it is car repair shops. View is bad. Also there is a Masjid near by and hence it might be distracting for some.
Parking is very bad here owing to its bad location and tacky shops near by. Cars are all parked just outside the hotel on the road/pavement and there could be any damage to your vehicle. My car had gutkha stains all over it the next day. When I complained about this, my car was parked in a more bad spot under the tree where bird droppings were more. Go here only when you are traveling via cab.
Service was good though. Housekeeping guys were very prompt. Restaurant staff was equally good.
Food was not so great. It was highly average and we both got our bellies bad after eating here. I would suggest to not go for the breakfast buffet here and instead go out somewhere. There are many good cafe on the c-scheme road which is hardly 1-2 kms away.
Rooms were clean though but for us the first day it was not. We had asked for a different side facing room on our arrival and hence probably it was made in a rush. Second day though it was cleaned properly by the housekeeping guys. But the hallway stinks especially the 3rd floor one.
Overall I would say stay away from this hotel unless you specifically want MI road stay and/or there are no more hotels left.

Tip: Do not opt for breakfast buffet. It is bad.

Room tip: Look for rooms on the left side (HP Petrol Pump). Right side is a masjid and car repair shops.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Manager Tej Singh Ji's service was very nice.
The ambience and the overall aura of the place made the experience much more better and lively.
The staff was very professional and upto the mark.
The hygiene of the place is very nice.

Date of stay: October 2021