Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$44
Trip.com$47
eDreams$56
FindHotel
All reviews mi road mr pankaj superior room excellent stay special thanks bapu bazaar nice ambience nice place to stay front office hotel staff comfortable stay the heart of the city business trip tasty food breakfast spread f b wonderful hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

The location of the hotel is very bad. It is on the MI road inside a very small lane where 90% of it is car repair shops. View is bad. Also there is a Masjid near by and hence it might be distracting for some.
Parking is very bad here owing to its bad location and tacky shops near by. Cars are all parked just outside the hotel on the road/pavement and there could be any damage to your vehicle. My car had gutkha stains all over it the next day. When I complained about this, my car was parked in a more bad spot under the tree where bird droppings were more. Go here only when you are traveling via cab.
Service was good though. Housekeeping guys were very prompt. Restaurant staff was equally good.
Food was not so great. It was highly average and we both got our bellies bad after eating here. I would suggest to not go for the breakfast buffet here and instead go out somewhere. There are many good cafe on the c-scheme road which is hardly 1-2 kms away.
Rooms were clean though but for us the first day it was not. We had asked for a different side facing room on our arrival and hence probably it was made in a rush. Second day though it was cleaned properly by the housekeeping guys. But the hallway stinks especially the 3rd floor one.
Overall I would say stay away from this hotel unless you specifically want MI road stay and/or there are no more hotels left.

Tip: Do not opt for breakfast buffet. It is bad.

Room tip: Look for rooms on the left side (HP Petrol Pump). Right side is a masjid and car repair shops.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Manager Tej Singh Ji's service was very nice.
The ambience and the overall aura of the place made the experience much more better and lively.
The staff was very professional and upto the mark.
The hygiene of the place is very nice.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Dear Guest Namaskar,

I thank you for taking the time to post your valuable feedback. In our quest for a continual improvement of our services, details of your feedback would certainly help us improve our services. Your kind words mentioned about the stay at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur will certainly encourage us to maintain and even better quality of services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur.

Reviewed 12 September 2021

Pathetic hotel. Housekeeping enters your room without permission. The guy tried to steel money from the purse. No action taken by the hotel authority. This place is unsafe. do not stay here. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank pranavrishi1987
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2021

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to review Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur on trip advisor.

I am really sorry to read that you were not satisfied with the housekeeping services. Please do accept my sincere apologies.
We normally get very good comments on our friendly staff as well as the good quality of services we provided, and it definitely surprises me reading your comments and receiving such a negative feedback.

We investigate the matter in your presence only and things were totally opposite. We explain you but your were looking for entire stay comp. for three nights. This is the reason no action was taken by authority’s ???

Once again, I truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Hello folks... I am visiting golden tulip with my friends and took a food and drinks over there...
I must say tgat Mr Ramesh and Mr. Tej Singh attends very nicely... There service is superb and nice nature...

Food quality is awesome... Must visit place...

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Reviewed 30 July 2021

The best hotel I've ever been privileged enough to say at. Gorgeous building. The receptionist Nisha was humble in behaviour helped a lot. High quality and spacious rooms. That was on the top of the list of best stays. Overall I had a great experience.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Saurabh Chaudhary, General Manager at Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2021