1) Fantastic Location. Heart of the city. Busy MI Road.
2) The standard rooms are okayish in size. Always go in for a Superior Room.
3) Basic frills. Poor bathroom with a curtain partition. Water spillage issues.
4) Properly working AC. Properly working WiFi. A good number of charging points.
5) Average hygiene and cleanliness. Could be improved.
6) The breakfast buffets were decent. Usual stuff - South India, Corn flakes, Chhole, Aloo Parantha, Canned Juice. Occasionally a Moong Dal Halwa or a Kheer.
7) The buffet dinner was another story altogether. Premium stuff. Exhilarating.
8) A special mention of Chef Heera Singh Chauhan. Very accommodative, smiling, humble. His Rahra Gosht is to die for. Ditto for the Fish preparation in red gravy.
Would definitely like to visit again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service