Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Priceline
eDreamsUS$ 19
Trip.comUS$ 53
Hotels.com
All reviews food tour common room solo travel meet other travellers cleaned daily comfortable beds homely food visit jaipur location is great awesome place enjoyed our stay train station hot water hostel dorm india city
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The brains behind this place have tried to model this after western hotels and they have succeeded. Almost.

Pros: Great cook and good homely food.
Good location, inexpensive.
Hassle free booking and payment. Very prompt replies to messages.

Cons: The rooms we got was a bit rundown, cleaning isn’t adequate and all facilities aren’t available as advertised.
We booked through booking.com and did not get a hair dryer that was advertised. The iron and ironing board are shared between multiple rooms, and the linen wasn’t completely clean. The towel holders in the bathroom were hanging almost by a thread
Also, there was construction downstairs and a lot of the material was left at the entrance of the place.

We heard Srishti and the management outdo each other “selling” the room with a private terrace at the best price possible Maybe they didn’t care that we were around Perhaps white folks would get better vibes, especially with their henna/ spice and other tailormade day tours that Indians wouldn’t care about.

Advice to management/ owners: maybe charge extra for linen in the dorms and have folks bring their own, and increase prices for the private rooms if you cannot provide spotless linen or facilities/ appliances as advertised . You know western hostels do that.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RRay84
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Mast visit if your going couple.
Younger-star hotel.
Breakfast is too good
Staff is so helpful
location is great near by mall station and calm place
If your visiting solo then they have option of dormitory

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Room: Great! I stayed in a dorm. I was a wonderful experience to have experienced privacy even in a dorm space.
Hospitality: On top, very friendly, always there for you. I have no words for the kind of service these folks provide. It is top notch.
Cleanliness: Great! Every 2 day cleaning service. Not just the rooms
Food: Homely and amazing!

Date of stay: August 2020
Blue Beds, Owner at Blue Beds, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Thanks a lot, Parvathy for the review. This kind of reviews motivates and encourages us to deliver more excellent services to our guests. We had a great time hosting you, hope to see you at our hostel soon. We really miss you a lot even your permanent space at the common area is missing you.

Reviewed 7 June 2020

Im 66 years old with a 12 year old son. We got caught in the lock down but we were welcomed at Blue Beds from the very beginning as close friends, if not family. When we needed a hair cut, had to buy clothes, or needed to go somewhere the friendly, young, educated staff were always there to help - day or night. These are hard times and there are places out there that will cheat you if they can but not Blue Beds!

Their customer service is equal to any five star hotel anywhere in America or Europe. I am an actual customer here right now. Im from New York and a pretty tough guy, so please trust I dont play games and what im telling you is true.

They will deliver food to your room most anytime - always hot, fresh and served with a smile. I've been here over two months, and if your perhaps waiting for a plane to go back to your country, I cannot recommend this place enough! They take Internationall credit cards and they will work with you on any issue sincerely. As for the rooms they are clean and cosy with a genuine family feel.

I have stayed at the most expensive hotel in Jaipur, and although the rooms were beautiful the staff were distant, and only pretended to be nice because you were paying alot of money - but not so with Blue Beds!

If I were to describe this hotel in three words I would say, SINCERITY, CARE, COST, Not only am I a travel writer but I have a travel show in Asia and I will never come to Jaipur without staying at Blue Beds - and neither should you. You have my word on it!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GGtravles

Thank You, Geoffery for the review. This kind of reviews motivates and encourages us to deliver more excellent services to our guests. We had a great time hosting you, hope to see you at our hostel soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

One of the best designed & well managed hostels in India with superb staff & even better food.

ROOMS
We stayed in both the dorms and private room. Both where exceptionally clean and comfortable with air-conditioning. In the dorm they have under bed lockers for your backpack & another locker for valuables. Bathroom where super clean and hot water was available 24/7 in both private and dorm rooms.

COMMON AREAS
It’s a cozy area where you can meet other travellers they have a large tv with satellite channels in different languages but the best part here is the food. They have a cool chef who is super friendly and always smiling he cooks up some great dishes at super cheap prices.

SERVICES
From attraction tickets to hiring a tuk tuk for the day the staff here are some of the best I have ever had in an India hostel. All services are at super reasonable prices and in my experience very good.

LOCATION
Located outside the main center which I found to be one of the best features of this hostel as you are away from all the constant honking this area is more upmarket and has some great restaurants, shopping & a gym close by.
A ($1) tuk tuk will get you into the center.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks a lot, Carlo for the review. This kind of reviews motivates and encourages us to deliver more excellent services to our guests. We had a great time hosting you and your mom, hope to see you both at our hostel soon.