Open today: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$43.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Abby & Scout Tours
from $277.87
More Info
All reviews day tour local guide jaipur city driver mr india taj travel suggestions
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

I booked a car and driver for 7 days from Jaipur to Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Udaipur. I chose the company because of all the ones I emailed for a suggested itinerary and quote, theirs was reasonable (not the lowest but by far not the highest) and they were the only one to offer a suggested itinerary other than just the order that I happened to list the cities in my original message.
I was happy with the result. My driver, Mr. Bagwan Das, did not speak a lot of English so our conversations were limited but he certainly spoke enough for what was needed and he was a very good driver. He was conservative with the horn, which I appreciate, and even drove the sharp blind turns of the mountains near ranakpur expertly. He was very professional and flexible and I appreciated all of his suggestions for what to do when.
The final thing that impressed me about Abby & Scout is that I had the opportunity to interact with two drivers and both told me that their boss, the owner of the company was a very good man and treated everyone well, which is not what you always hear about bosses of Indian companies so kudos to the owner.

Date of experience: December 2018
Shams_ListeningYou, Owner at Abby & Scout Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Thank you PA61 for such a lovely review and we are absolutely thrilled to hear how happy you were with your choice, and how much you loved the tour in the company of Bhagwan. Despite not having enough schooling, he has done well to learn good enough to follow his guests. He is incredibly passionate about his role, brings a lot of knowledge about the region and good driving skill that enhance his guest's experience. He always has his guests interest at heart and advise the things that could make a lot more difference. It is great to hear our team was able to stand apart and earn your interest. We work closely with our guests and get them more specific details. So glad you were able to interact with our team and learn more about us. Honestly, there is no magic formula for a great company culture. The key is to just treat your team members how you would like to be treated. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you travel with us. Thanks for your support and for the booking. Do join us again.

Reviewed 29 December 2018

the real impression you just get from the distance/seeside, also famous at India tourist beside the smog.

Date of experience: December 2018
Shams_ListeningYou, Owner at Abby & Scout Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2018

Thanks f s for the review and pleased to hear you really liked the Amber fort. It is such a beautiful historical place and appreciated by every traveler from around the world. All the best.

Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

My driver Yunus Kan and my guide Abid were both amazing. Abid’s knowledge about each monument we saw and all the back stories and history was amazing! He let me take my time at each stop (to get the perfect photo) and customized the trip to fit my wants for the day. It was wonderful!! Driving through the city is crazy, Yunus Kan did it with ease. He waited for us at each stop and was very nice with a wonderful signing voice!!
Highly recommend this tour and these two gentlemen!

Date of experience: December 2018
Shams_ListeningYou, Owner at Abby & Scout Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2018

Thanks 0528kristina for such a lovely review. We are absolutely thrilled to hear how much you loved your tour in the company of Yunus and Abid. Abid has a great base of knowledge and knows his stuffs so well. He runs a relax and fun tour as he is good at picking his guests interest and keeps the day running at good pace. Yunus can always find his way through the traffic, so patience and his love for music and singing is well appreciated by many guests as well. We are appreciative for your great recommendation and for your support.

Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Enjoying trip with driver Yunus Khan 9024776622, had a excellent company with safe drive. Seems professional in duty....Hats off...

Date of experience: December 2018

Thanks for the review avinashkg and pleased to hear you really enjoyed your tour with Yunus. He is a committed guide and He will always go the extra yard to enhance the experience for his guests. Thanks for your booking.

Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

We’re just finishing up a 2 day private tour of Jaipur we did with Om Singh driving us around in crazy traffic and Mustak Ahamed guiding and telling us all the amazing history behind the city and Rajhastan overall. We did all the classics both inJaimur and Amber and had a great time with my wife, we really recommend Abby and scout for the organization of the tour and the pair for the experience on the ground!

Date of experience: December 2018
Shams_ListeningYou, Owner at Abby & Scout Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2018

It is great to hear from you Pierre C and thanks for the review. We are so delighted to hear you both had a great time in the company of Om & Mustak. Om has really mastered the the art of finding the way through the traffic and he is so kind and warm. Mustak has a great base of knowledge and loves sharing it with his guests that could be well seen in his enthusiasm. Thanks for touring with us and we are very appreciate for your kind recommendation.