Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$ 100.00
from US$ 63.16
from US$ 19.69
More Info
All reviews jai singh amber fort taking photos his knowledge city palace visited jaipur day trip rich history amazing tour memorable trip jantar mantar private tour india pinkcity stories gemstones observatory
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2019

I was given for the half of the day a guide who was experienced and knew many languages. Furthermore, he knew well past Indian history from early centuries.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank LechBK
Jaiguide, Owner at Pink City Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Hi LechBK

As we have checked our all customers details, we didn't provide you guide service. Holiday tours and Travels New Delhi who provided you the service used our name as our guides are Mr. jai , Ms kiran and Mr. Bhawani Singh.
Its our request to please remove the review which is effecting our service as we always provide a better service to our customer.

Regards
Bhawani Singh

Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

Thank you so much for all the amazing pictures, you're a good photographer and also an excellent expert tour guide, you and Soni are incredibly as your incredible India. I and my son Thank you guys again for making us has a good time in India, we will definitely come back again.

2  Thank 89blessingd
Jaiguide, Owner at Pink City Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

hi

Thanks a lot for reverting, I was just reciprocating the love and affection that I got from you all, Looking forward to see you all next time you visit my city. I as a guides are here to make you comfortable in our city

Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

What a sweet man with a passion for his city and a love for his guests. If you are unsure of who to choose don't waste your time anywhere else.

Jai explained everything to us and is an excellent photographer. I went on other tours after Jai and I just miss him and wish he were my guide throughout the rest of my stay.

Here are some pics he took for me without even being asked.

2  Thank zarafetta
Jaiguide, Owner at Pink City Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Hi

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to remember me in such a nice manner. I was just reciprocating the love and affection that I got from you all, Looking forward to see you all next time you visit my city.

Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

Jay is the man! Knowledgeable and trust worthy. I was traveling alone so felt safe being a first-timer

2  Thank edgardegracia
Jaiguide, Owner at Pink City Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

Jai is not only an incredible photographer but a connoisseur of the pink city. He was really caring and understandable even with „tough clients“ that we were due to stomach pain. He and his driver were friendly, helpful and welcoming. We can highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: April 2019
Jaiguide, Owner at Pink City Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2019

Hi

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Hoping to assist you in future also. Our priority is to make happy to our guest and give them a beautiful memory....

JAI