1) This place is decorated traditionally to enhance your Royal Rajasthan experience. And it stands out in its neighborhood
2) The staff is extremely helpful and will undoubtedly take very good care of you
3) The rooms are simple but elegant
4) The food from the restaurant was delicious
5) The reception has to be informed every time you need hot water. But to be fair the response time was extremely quick and water was refreshingly hot. Also note that direct hot water is still luxury in India. Most of the people still boil water on stove for bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baba Haveli is a Heritage Home [ hotel ] in Jaipur located hardly 3kms center of Jaipur City, popularly known as the Pink City of India. This Heritage Home [ Hotel ] provides all the facilities and good accommodation in Heritage style with personal care at economy tariff rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, OYO Rooms and Yatra so you can book your Hotel Baba Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baba Haveli Hotel
- Baba Haveli Jaipur
- Hotel Baba Haveli Jaipur, Rajasthan