Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$60.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Four Wheel Drive India Pvt. Ltd
1,116 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about this company. We were greeted at the Delhi airport by one of the owners,Anil Singa, who waited 3 hours in the wee hours of the morning while we cleared customs. Again when we left, he saw us off at the airport.
Our driver Nand Singh was the best!! He truly made our trip. He is a highly skilled driver but more than that...he was polite, kind, thoughtful and concerned with our safety and wellbeing. We had such good fun with Nand!
Next is Tanuj Choudhary, another owner of the company. The hotels he booked were amazing and added to the culture of the trip. We could contact him anytime to make small changes to the itinerary. Then the Coronavirus threw a wrench into our plans and we needed to get home ASAP. Within hours, Tanuj had rescheduled our internal flights, rearranged hotels and a driver. I am so grateful for the time and attention he gave us.
If you come to India, please use this company. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank janetd364
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Rajasthan 4WD put together an awesome 10 day roadtrip of Rajasthan in early Feb 2020 for us. Memorable takeaways include:
- Great vehicle and drivers who understand their customers needs.
- Detailed planning to ensure that in each city we hit all the main highlights
- Comfortable accommodations with all the essential amenities.
- Daily checkins by Tanuj - in the mornings and evenings ensuring that we hit all the spots comfortably. Great food and shopping recommendations.
-Good local knowledge of each city and also off-the-beaten path recommendations to follow up on time permitting
- Overall an enjoyable, value for money trip. Will recommend to my social network anyday.

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

Hired a Toyota Innova Crysta through Rajasthan on Four Wheels and I was extremely satisfied by the proactiveness of Tanuj with the booking process. It was a 5 day trip from Delhi to places like Mandawa, Ajitgarh, Jhunjhnuu and then back to Delhi. I was asked of no advance payment and was only required to pay at the end of the trip... Now that says a lot about trust. The car and the Driver (Dilip Kumar) were extremely warm and cordial which made the whole journey even more comfortable. In the five days we kind of formed a bond with the driver Dilip Kumar who made sure fe felt at home given how much time we spent on the road. I'd highly recommend the services of Rajasthan on Four Wheels!

Reviewed 8 March 2020

I visited India for the first time ever for a wedding and was recommended to use Four Wheel Drive by the bride. This was my first time visiting India from the United States and I had a great experience thanks for Four Wheel! I liked it for the following reasons:
- My friend & I, both 26 year old females, felt extremely safe
- Drivers were professional and very friendly
- Always on time, greeted by a smile
- Provided helpful tips and answered an abundance of questions we had
- Flexible in arrangements - messaged driver on whatsapp to coordinate
- Clean car

Overall, I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Nice driver and good management I can trust them. Clean and a convenient car. In the good price. They can consult you among the trip. I and my friend so happy to use this company. They are on time.