“spotless clean,perfect loacation and great host”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rawla Rawatstar

Rawla Rawatstar
Ranked #22 of 484 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Helmond, The Netherlands
“spotless clean,perfect loacation and great host”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

I stayed here for 6 nights, it was my third stay in Jaipur...and I really loved it. First my choice was Jas Villas,also a great place but above my budget, and they recommanded Rawla house.
And actually I was so happy to find this very nice and cosy place. The rooms are all very nice, the beds so comfortable, bathroom spotless clean with lots of towels,so many nice places to sit in the sun or if you want in the shadow. There is also a very nice garden which is well kept.
Breakfast is included and great, everything is fresh and there is a lot of choice,I also had my dinner here several times and it was so tasty and fresh.The buttermilk was great !! There is a free wi-fi in every room 24 hours and the family is living downstairs, which gives you a very safe feeling as a single femail traveller.
Location is perfect : just behind the busstation and near to the railway station, old and new city are easy to reach by foot or tuk-tuk.
The owner is ms. Sanyogita and she is such a wonderfull host, she is taking care of all her guests and when I was having my evening dinner ( alone) , she always asked me if I wanted company and I really liked to hear her stories about Jaipur and her family, she is simply such a nice person.She even took me in her own car to some places I wanted to go to look for nice bedlinnen,you should not miss this place : Anooki is the name, if you love wonderfull quality gifts,cloths etc from Jaipur. There is also a very cosy restaurant , so you can shop and eat at one location, superb...Thanks Sanyogita for taking me there !!
In the morning time there is a yogaclass at 10.00 am for 1 hour which you can join if you like, of course in open air ..
Only one thing culd be a bit negativ...there are quite some wild peacocks who woke me up in early morning when the sun is rising..but they are so beautifull that you can't get angry at them.
No doubt : I will always come back to this place when I go back to Jaipur...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Aleida13
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Rawla is a beautiful house with lovely clean rooms and lots of terrace space for soaking up the sun with a good book! Sanyogita was an excellent host - when we unfortunately missed our next train from Jaipur she made sure we could come back and stay in the same room for an extra night. Breakfasts were great as were the home cooked dinners, a real treat when we'd been out in the hustle and bustle of Jaipur all day. We had a wonderful stay and would recommend Rawla to anyone looking for an elegant, clean, quiet place to stay in the Pink City.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ar_sleeperclass
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Rawla Rawatsar is a great guest house in a convenient location amid Jaipur. It is well-kept and very clean with a beautiful garden in front and views of peacocks and horses in back. Sanyogita is a wonderful host offering excellent advice for sightseeing and the staff is equally hard-working/helpful. There is a nearby rickshaw stand within walking distance, making it very easy to get a ride to your destination.

Thank you, Sanyogita and staff, for a wonderful stay in your beautiful city. I wish you much continued success.

Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank RnrMark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

We were blown away by this delightful home-stay run by the charming Sanyogita - who gave so much helpful advice. We had two adjoining de-luxe rooms with a connecting door which was perfect for a family stay and excellent value compared to some other places we stayed in India.
Note that the location is wrongly marked on Google map. We found a good landmark for taxi / rickshaw drivers was one of the neighbour hotels (e.g. Laxmi Palace) or the Sindhi Camp bus station on Station Road. We found the location excellent - being in a quiet road yet a short walk to the pre-pay autorickshaw booth on Station Road (saving fare negotiation hassle).
We would choose to stay here again if ever back in Jaipur - and there is plenty we didn't have time to see - so you never know!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank greymoment
Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

If you are looking for a homely stay with great quality of rooms, food and friendly ambiance, Rawla Rawatsar is a place you can blindly choose. Excellent Rooms, Neat Tidy Washrooms and Bed Sheets with extra-ordinary room service. Sanyogitaji, a lady with excellent potential who manages everything single handed and very attentive for any and every requirement.
Breakfast and Food is great.
I traveled to Jaipur in the month of December 2011, I reached Jaipur from Jaisalmer along with my wife and 2 years old daughter at 05:00 AM morning, My room bookings were from 12:00 PM, however Sanyogitaji ensured about nothing going amiss and availed me her guest room with all requirements fulfilled, as that very day i was on a the sightseeing, she transferred my luggage to Super-Deluxe rooms booked by us. Even during check-out, she helped me by allowing a prolonged stay for approx 5 hours after checkout time, which was simply GREAT and INCOMPARABLE. Though, i could not greet this wonderful and generous lady(Sanyogitaji) during my check-out, I hereby take an opportunity to thank her in all means from bottom of my heart. Overall, try Rawla Rawatsar and I bet you shall never go else-where.

Room Tip: Any room at Rawla Rawatsar is worth your Money !!!