Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Booking.com$16
Hotels.com$16
Travelocity$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Recently my self along with my family went to Jaipur and stayed for four nights at the end of November 2019. The stay was a memorable one. We find the hotel is super clean throughout,specially the toilet which was with running hot & cold water in plenty.
Though, the Hotel is located in the business district but astonishingly quite. The Hotel has a vegetarian restaurant and they cook freshly only after getting the order with typical Rajasthani Cuisine along with North & South Indian that too according to customer taste more or less spice / oil etc.
The Reception is headed by a Lady who is a Super Woman always with helping mood with smile, overall the service is also very satisfactory.
My next visit to Jaipur also shall be at the same address ,in fact my son and daughter-in-law and my Grand daughter shall be visiting soon.
If someone is looking for a scenic view through the windows then it is not the location but this drawback is compensated by their services for arranging sightseeing tours etc.
Debesh Mukherjee.
Kolkata.

Room tip: Family Room
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 25 July 2019

Was visiting Jaipur for a business trip for three days. Selected the hotel after some research. The hotel was well above my expectations..! At the outset, the food was outstanding...! I arrived slightly late but was pleasantly surprised to find the staff waiting for me and they prepared fresh hot paneer butter masala and roti which is the best I have had in quite some time.. Service was prompt and courteous. The hotel is beautiful and brings an air of Rajasthani charm...clean and centrally located, it was very convenient for my work as well. I wold like to complement the entire staff, especially the management for the wonderful stay...special kudos to the chef...!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 27 March 2019

The place is really clean, even though the bathroom is quite basic. The breakfast was various and really nice, and I got a very nice car rental service. To rent a car for 4 people they offered 1600-2000 INR, gas and driver were included, for 8 hours. But to get hot boiling water was not easy.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RimaPurwitasari
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

First of all, I want to say a bing thanks to team Hotel JaiSingh Palace as they were help me a lot to make my stay memorable and more comfortable. I was visit with my friends on Rajasthan tour and our mist wonderful stay and tour was in Jaipur.
We will recommend it to everyone.
Thanks

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

Amazing service totally satisfying n vry coprtv staff they have n dere veg soup iz amazing n must visit hotel n they keep cleanlinesss hygiene in mind n our bus was in evening but they coprt wid us n let us stay for whole 5 hours extra widout any charge

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple