Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$23
Travelocity$23
CheapTickets$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

First of all, I want to say a bing thanks to team Hotel JaiSingh Palace as they were help me a lot to make my stay memorable and more comfortable. I was visit with my friends on Rajasthan tour and our mist wonderful stay and tour was in Jaipur.
We will recommend it to everyone.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

Amazing service totally satisfying n vry coprtv staff they have n dere veg soup iz amazing n must visit hotel n they keep cleanlinesss hygiene in mind n our bus was in evening but they coprt wid us n let us stay for whole 5 hours extra widout any charge

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Well as frequent traveler and tour operator I did stay in this hotel recently. Well I must say this hotel fulfilled all basic amenities what required for a budget hotel. rooms has good space, bad and bathrooms were clean and tidy.. I centrally located and 5 min walking distance from MI road..
Cheers

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

It was my second visit to Jaipur along with my family and my previous experience with staff of jaisingh hotel specially the friendly and professionally sound manger who made our stay excellent from beginning to end, stops me to explore any other hotel this time. Rooms are specious with clean toilets and comfortable beds I had ever experienced. Reception desk provided all short of information which helps us a lot to explore the rich culture and heritage of this beautiful city. Hotel had provided free car parking. Room service was also excellent. Moreover don't forget to enjoy the mouthwatering snacks and food of the hotel restaurant. I recommend this hotel for everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2019

Hotel Jaisingh Palace is truly a wonderful place to stay. The staff were always friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our time there so much that we extended our stay twice with ease. I really appreciated how safe and clean the place was. You can tell that they work hard and take pride in their work.

The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed and comforter are extremely warm and comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean.

The location is central (yet quiet at night) and easy to walk to many interesting sights and tasty restaurants. The food in the restaurant and room service is delicious.

Our time at this hotel was perfect!!! I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019