“Very Average- Arrogant staff”

Park Prime Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #117 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Mumbai, India
“Very Average- Arrogant staff”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I landed up at the hotel at 8 am and was promptly told by the front desk that they dont have any reservation for me!!!! I asked for recheck and was told that recheck with not change the status!!!On showing them the confirmed copy front desk man casually told me that it was my fault as I should have shown them the confirmation copy and this would have saved their precious time!!!! The staff was stuipidly arrogant ( may be because it is a peak tourist season) and made me feel quite unwanted.
Rooms are OK with bare minimum toileteries.
The freakfast buffet is pathetic ( I wish i could get a better word)!. At 8.45 am, there was no "paranthas" left. After requesting for the same atleast 3/4 times, i was given stale heated pranthas!. Finally i had to settle for a safer option bread/omlette/tea.
Will surely prefer to avoid this place in future.
Not recommneded at all.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much, It is my pleasure to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay. I have also shared your comments with my Managment team and also we will take care of the arrogant part of the staff.

Jaipur.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Hungarian first
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Hotel is real good;
Services nice;
Staff is slightly arrogant--- for very unknown reasons
Food is great;
Location:awesome;
Budget:on a higher side;

but considering the overalll package, it seems just right.

Recommendedfor: (priority order)- Family-->Business-->Friends--->Couples

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank ManuTyagi
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Greetings from Hotel Park Prime,Jaipur!!

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much, It is my pleasure to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay. I have also shared your comments with my Management team.

Jaipur.
India
Nagpur, India
Reviewed 12 February 2012

we stayed in park prime hoel for two days. it is a 3 star property with good ambience.the buffet breakfast was good. but the only major problem was the bathoom. the bathoom used to get pooling of water afer bath. it did not drain away and thus making it wet slippery for whole day. we had a decent experience of the hotel but the bathroom was bad.

Room Tip: just look for the bathroom
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank gorgeousdoc
MANVENDRATOMAR, General Manager at Park Prime Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much, It is my pleasure to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay. I have also shared your comments with my Executive House Keeper regarding Bathroom Was not cleaned and have Drainage problem and we will ensure you will have better experience in your next visit.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We arrived all tired and were greeted by the impressive doorman and then ushered to the reception to be checked In on checking in I realized that the rooms were not spacious compared to the Jaycee in Agra the room came to an abrupt end n furniture needed repair, there was scaffolding around the hotel as it was being painted or renovated.makemytrip had comped us dinner due to an earlier shortcoming in Agra and we were delighted by the service. The rooms were clean and tidy though minimalistic but good value for money with affordable Internet. All in all a decent stay :) has a bar,restaurant,room service & wifi as well which is affordable

• Stayed February 2012

Jaipur
India
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We usually stay at hotels affiliated with international hospitality chains or the leading Indian hotels. Our stay at Park Prime was thanks to a recommendation from a friend. My stay was with family and a friend from overseas.

Rooms were quite comfortable with clean bathrooms. Service across categories (reception, baggage desk and room service) was also very good. Food was also very good; there is a rooftop restaurant which is a must visit.

For the rates that we paid for our rooms, I'd stay this hotel (also given its great/ central location) is a STEAL at that price!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends