Hotel has a very true title "a home away from home"..
A 80 year old heritage haveli converted into a hotel with nice artitecture and awsome paintings and a big garden in the front. The rooftop resturaunt is very well made with lots of green plants wich gives a relief and a very quite place to read a novel. Food is very dilicious. Staff is very helpful espically the owner Mr.Vinod and her wife are doing well. Very good location,.......... highly recomended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Krishna Palace is a heritage property which looks like a palace. Nice beautiful garden, quiet and very clean spacious rooms with hot shower. 24 hour front desk service. Comfortable beds, each room comes with color TV with all channels. Roof Top Restaurant facility available. Walking distance to the Train Station and Central Bus Station. Managed by a friendly family. Very quiet and relaxing neighborhood surrounded by greenery. Pick up service from the train station and central bus station is free of charge from 8am to 10pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Krishna Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krishna Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Krishna Palace Hotel Jaipur