What can I say....This was the best accommodation during our 7 days trip around India. Excellent double bedroom with clean bathroom, fantastic green yard for relaxing after excursions all day, free wi-fi internet .Awesome accommodation for India !
Location it was also very good at residential area with lovely houses without people around and near train station. Usually, we booked hotels for about $ 45 but Krishna Palace is by far a much better all of these accommodations. Greetings to friendly owner from Croatia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Krishna Palace is a heritage property which looks like a palace. Nice beautiful garden, quiet and very clean spacious rooms with hot shower. 24 hour front desk service. Comfortable beds, each room comes with color TV with all channels. Roof Top Restaurant facility available. Walking distance to the Train Station and Central Bus Station. Managed by a friendly family. Very quiet and relaxing neighborhood surrounded by greenery. Pick up service from the train station and central bus station is free of charge from 8am to 10pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stayzilla, ClearTrip, HostelWorld, TravelGuru, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Krishna Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krishna Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Krishna Palace Hotel Jaipur