Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
StayForLong
Travelocity
All reviews heritage suite beautiful place to stay service staff visit jaipur excellent stay mr hospitality services palace cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

The Traditional Heritage Haveli is the best hotel offered in Gopal’s Golden Triangle Tour package! The decor is absolutely stunning and makes you feel like royalty.
The Zaika restaurant was our favourite place to eat with friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere, whilst the basement bar Bottles and Chimney was a brilliant place for a drink and a snack. We didn’t bother going outside for food as we loved both of these options so much!
A special mention goes to the bellboy come handy man who we didn’t manage to grab the name of - he greeted us with a smile each time we saw him and made us feel really at home.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ashems13
THH141, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience of your stay with us.

We thank you for your special note on Zaika and Bottles and chimney.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2019

The good things about it is the breakfast serves in the restaurant and reasonable owners.

My camera was stolen during check in, despite the drama that the fact of the CCTVs in the hotel wasn't in function. I can't trace back the video to identify where and who stole it. I can be sure it was happened at the counter as I bend down to pick up trash from the floor. The vibes is negative, the 2 nights we stayed unfortunately had bunch of Chinese Colleage students running up and down the corridor. The noise was unbearable and when helpful hotel manager came to spoke with me at the corridor regarding the CCTV and trying to locate my camera, a maniac Eastern European guy who is guest scolded the manager and me for causing the noise caused by other guest. The hotel manager explained it wasn't me and we were discussion the lost of camera. The guest once again demanded and scolded me and ordered me to take the manager in to the room. It was a bizarre and unfortunately stays in my extensive years of traveling.

Although the hotel couldn't identify and be more helpful to my case, as the CCTVs were not functioning (is unacceptable to operate a hotel chain) the owners do apologized for the mishandling and offered complimentary stays as compensation. The money I lost on the brand new camera is nothing compared to little compensation( not even rack rates but travel agent's rate) . I 'm happy I get out there safe.

Funny vibes from this place.

3  Thank NamasteWarrior
THH141, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

At the outset, we thank you for choosing to stay at Traditional Haveli, Jaipur.

While it is our earnest endeavor to provide our guests invaluable service, we regret this unforeseen circumstance. I have strongly taken up this feedback with my team to ensure non recurrence.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We look forward to welcome you back in Haveli.

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

You get a really nice and kind attention at the Restaurant. Its not that is clean, Fast and charming, it is also that the food is fresh and they serve you individualy. 9,5 out of 10. Probably the best of our travel.
For the hotel is ok to go, clean and nice, but the wifi dosent work properly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
THH141, Manager at WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

I am delighted to receive your positive comments on TripAdvisor. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities as it is what we strive for everyday. Your feedback with regards to wifi is in consideration with few positive action plan to overcome the same.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again soon

Operations Manager

Reviewed 17 July 2019

Stayed here for a few nights around Holi Festival. It is a lovely friendly hotel in a quiet street. Rooms and bathrooms are an excellent size. Service is friendly and accommodating.
The variety of foods available for breakfast is amazing and great quality. Staff in the restaurant at breakfast quickly learn what some of your favourite dishes are and make sure there is plenty available for you. Nothing is a problem and they make sure nobody goes away hungry.
Facilities are very good including an underground bar and roof top pool.
There is an ATM available at the end of the street on the main road,
I highly recommend this property and would happily stay again.

Room tip: Avoid rooms at the back of the first floor over the kitchen. They tend to get very warm
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Neil S
THH141, Manager at WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2019

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

We thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed the service levels at the hotel and have carried back fond memories of your stay at our property. We are committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

I am pleased to note you enjoyed a Magnifique culinary experience in our restaurant

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to Traditional Haveli.

Operations Manage

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of a golden triangle tour package. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. There is a cool bar to hang out at in the basement. The restaurant staff are very attentive, making sure you have all you need and more. The food in both the bar and the restaurant was also very good!

Greetings from WH Traditional Haveli, Jaipur!

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back to our haveli.

Operations Manager