Open today: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
One of the best service provider.

Reviewed 2 November 2022
ganeshsS3018RF
Ranthambore Tiger Safari

Reviewed 18 June 2022
HanumantsinhJ
Ahmedabad, India
via mobile

All reviews great trip rajasthan tour sharma services driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2022

Excellent cooperation and very well managed. Had a great experience so do my family appreciated the service they provided. Just go for it! You won’t regret. Very much budget friendly.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

We went to Ranthambore national park and they helped us arrange safari. They were able to get us the zones we wanted and they also suggested a few zones which turned out to be awesome for us. Also you can reach out to them any time of the day and night and you will get a response. So I would highly recommend the company for any kinds of bookings in Ranthambore and outside. Thanks to Mr Sharma for all the arrangements .

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 8 April 2022

We were looking for a good travel advisor for our shimla manali tour and we just got lucky and found Mr. Sharma. He is very helpful person. He guided us very well and all the arrangements were amazing. It was our honeymoon so we wanted things to be special. I will surely recommend them. The hotels, taxi, the driver and all services were fantastic. Will surely book Rajasthan tour next time. Thank you so much.

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 21 March 2022

Had an awesome experience with Mr Jai Sharma, really enjoyed the jungle safari. The experience was smooth & he guided us with all the right information to give beat value of money.

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 15 January 2022

First time in my life I have done a wildlife safari.. May be I am so lucky that I saw the tiger just near my canter in first attempt.

I was totally unware about this place and safari.
Randomly I checked online about Travellers Eye..
Its really a like a superbazzar where you will get everything in a one shop.

On a one call he resolved my all querries about staying, safari, food, explore places. He guided me not like a tourist travellers but as a localite who knews this place very well.

My family got so much excited in the jungle safai., fort dunning, island with crocodile. It was a wonderful experience with Travellers eye. I want to really thank ful to Mr. JP Sharma who helped me in every scenario, Specially when you struck in Weekend curfew. He completed my safari in this weekend curfew in a such a way that I didn't feel any issue at any point.
A big thanks to the services of Travelers Eyes and Salute for the responsibility Mr. JP Sharma

Date of experience: January 2022