Review Highlights

travelchitras2
Ranthambore Jungle Safari

Reviewed 21 March 2022
VishalNotiyal

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022

We were looking for a good travel advisor for our shimla manali tour and we just got lucky and found Mr. Sharma. He is very helpful person. He guided us very well and all the arrangements were amazing. It was our honeymoon so we wanted things to be special. I will surely recommend them. The hotels, taxi, the driver and all services were fantastic. Will surely book Rajasthan tour next time. Thank you so much.

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 21 March 2022

Had an awesome experience with Mr Jai Sharma, really enjoyed the jungle safari. The experience was smooth & he guided us with all the right information to give beat value of money.

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 15 January 2022

First time in my life I have done a wildlife safari.. May be I am so lucky that I saw the tiger just near my canter in first attempt.

I was totally unware about this place and safari.
Randomly I checked online about Travellers Eye..
Its really a like a superbazzar where you will get everything in a one shop.

On a one call he resolved my all querries about staying, safari, food, explore places. He guided me not like a tourist travellers but as a localite who knews this place very well.

My family got so much excited in the jungle safai., fort dunning, island with crocodile. It was a wonderful experience with Travellers eye. I want to really thank ful to Mr. JP Sharma who helped me in every scenario, Specially when you struck in Weekend curfew. He completed my safari in this weekend curfew in a such a way that I didn't feel any issue at any point.
A big thanks to the services of Travelers Eyes and Salute for the responsibility Mr. JP Sharma

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 5 January 2022

It was amazing experiance with Travelers Eye for Ranthambore Safari. Highly recommended , hassel free trip was organized with detail. Few days before Safari everything was explained regarding Safari, Naturalist, Driver etc. Very Personalized service.
Planning to take another Safari during Summers.

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 5 February 2021

We had an amazing time with Travelers Eye, Pick up from Airport till drop we have got service of rajasthans standard.
Driver was very polite and drove us with utmost care and car was sanitised for covid protection and water bottle provided everyday by the organiser.
If you are planning for Rajasthan tour do check with Travelers Eye.

Date of experience: January 2021