Review Highlights
Ranthambore Tiger Safari

We went to Ranthambore national park and they helped us arrange safari. They were able to get us... read more

Reviewed 18 June 2022
HanumantsinhJ
Ahmedabad, India
via mobile
Best Tour of Shmila Manali. Thank you So much

We were looking for a good travel advisor for our shimla manali tour and we just got lucky and... read more

Reviewed 7 April 2022
travelchitras2

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2018

I planned for Rajasthan tour with my family and was searching for a professional to organize my tour. i found Chalen Yaatri and i think i was luck enough to talk to them on phone. Mr Rathore explained everything in a very easy way, i was excited for our stay in Ranthambore as i like wildlife, we also booked safari through them. He is a bundle of knowledge about the wildlife of Ranthambore and Rajasthan too, we spotted 3 Tigers and it was a amazing experience. Our driver was good and well behaved, the car was also clean. The hotels booked were just great. and the price was also good for this kind of Service and experience. Overall it was a amazing experience and my family was so happy, it will be a memorable trip. I will surely and highly recommend Chalen Yaatri for Rajasthan trip. Thank you guys, God bless You.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Mobile826812
Vikkymithari, Manager at Travelers Eye, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2019

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I recently travelled to Jaipur and wanted to do a morning Safari in Ranthambore National Park. With luck, I was introduced to JP at Chalen Yaatri Tour and Travels. His ability to handle all my bookings and transportation was exceptional. He really took care of me. Private taxi, lodging, and morning group safari were all included in his package and it was all set up at the most compelling price. I initially was inclined to book everything through the official Ranthambore site but I would have paid up to 5x the cost for the same service. I recommend Chalen Yaatri to anyone traveling through Rajasthan as their services cover the whole state! Thank you JD!! Oh and I saw a few tigers!! :)

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank glazedavid

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour with them we saw the tiger, why I am saying we saw the tiger Cuz before them I travel few more times and we never saw it, but when I was booking and talking on the phone with Mr Jaypee Jayker and asked why should we booked this tour from you and he said many reason but biggest reason is you will see the tiger with us, and if you don’t see the tiger you don’t have to pay any money, I liked his confidence and I am glad we booked and have one of best experience, very friendly nice and always there to help.

Date of experience: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I have booked safari by chalen yatri in may2018.I really enjoyed my ranthambore trip in park zone 6 saw a family of Tiger.Thanks to jaypee.

1  Thank Ramustoursandtravels

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We met JP staying at Hotel Poonam Pushkar and he organised our trip to Ranthambore for safari and coach onto Agra. The guys drove us themselves, we had a really memorable road trip and were lucky enough to see 3 TIGERS!! As well as different deers, a mongoose and some pretty birds. Thank you all for a great excursion.

Date of experience: May 2018