Review Highlights
Ranthambore Tiger Safari

We went to Ranthambore national park and they helped us arrange safari. They were able to get us... read more

Reviewed 18 June 2022
HanumantsinhJ
Ahmedabad, India
via mobile
Best Tour of Shmila Manali. Thank you So much

We were looking for a good travel advisor for our shimla manali tour and we just got lucky and... read more

Reviewed 7 April 2022
travelchitras2

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour with them we saw the tiger, why I am saying we saw the tiger Cuz before them I travel few more times and we never saw it, but when I was booking and talking on the phone with Mr Jaypee Jayker and asked why should we booked this tour from you and he said many reason but biggest reason is you will see the tiger with us, and if you don’t see the tiger you don’t have to pay any money, I liked his confidence and I am glad we booked and have one of best experience, very friendly nice and always there to help.

Date of experience: September 2018
Vikkymithari, Manager at Travelers Eye, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2019

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I have booked safari by chalen yatri in may2018.I really enjoyed my ranthambore trip in park zone 6 saw a family of Tiger.Thanks to jaypee.

1  Thank Ramustoursandtravels

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We met JP staying at Hotel Poonam Pushkar and he organised our trip to Ranthambore for safari and coach onto Agra. The guys drove us themselves, we had a really memorable road trip and were lucky enough to see 3 TIGERS!! As well as different deers, a mongoose and some pretty birds. Thank you all for a great excursion.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank Bubsy W

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first solo trip all together. And my first solo for a safari. These guys are completely cooperative and understand the trouble of a female solo traveller by herself. Right from spotting the tiger to comfort of travel every person is supportive.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jeeti P

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

These guys are the reason behind your happiness. Spotted a tiger just bcz of cahlen yaatri.. by far this is the best travel company ive been through. The owners are humble and get the best possible thing s for you. Love you Jaypee bhai. Thank you so much for a lovely trip. ❤

Date of experience: December 2017