All reviews rain dance swimming pool jaipur city delicious food awesome experience naturopathy greenery facilities spa ajmer billiards km palace
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Very pleasant stay, perfect service and dinner. Good wine card. Excellent hospitality.
My pleasant stay at chandys windy woods.
Mind Blowing View.Good restaurant with lovely staff and great south
Indian food.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank NaveenG568
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing visit to sunrise resort .
Food ,amenities , Room and specially staff are awesome .
It's full paisa vasool holiday .
My 2 kids enjoyed a lot .
Pool , slides rain dance , hourse riding , camel riding magic show puppet show everything at one place .
We were not feel like coming back from this place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Praveen284
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We visited Sunrise Resort many times but it gives us a different experience. i really fall in love with this place. Recently i want there with my friends and we enjoy a lot in the pool and rain dance floor was awesome we enjoyed with DJ music later we played cricket and other games in evening we were dancing with rajasthani dancers that music created a delighted atmosphere I loved that view so much. We enjoyed dinner also it was as usual very testy. everything was so nice and worthy. I recommend this resort to everyone.............

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank LakshitaS10
Reviewed 3 May 2018

good resort with multi purpose activities . it includes rain dance floor, swimming pool, yoga, naturopathy and rooms are beautifully designed with proper maintenance and cleanliness . Visit the resort once.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank AmitB2387
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went to sunrise resort with my Belissimo group as I am an international gym trainer for boot camp.
I must say that I enjoyed a lot because of the greenery clean air, many gardens and hills nereby the resorts. We went up the hill and did yoga there in beaming sunlight. The health breakfast was also nice and the staff was friendly. But the service was a little slow and the way to the resort is long.
Loved it and will definitely liked to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends