All reviews complimentary foot massage between flights inside terminal domestic flight connecting flight long layover international terminal next morning an early morning flight short stay an overnight stay relaxing stay convenient location rooms are small the hotel offers hotel staff convenience
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I was scheduled to arrive in Mumbai late in the evening at about 2300 Hrs, and had to attend an event in the city next morning. Since I did not wish to spend time travelling late in the evening in order to catch some sleep, I decided to look for options close to the airport itself. It was then that I stumbled across Niranta, located inside the airport itself in Terminal 2. The price on their own website was steep, but I got it much cheaper – non-refundable deal - on another online booking site. Since my plans were definite I went ahead and booked it. The rate that I got was inclusive of breakfast.

Entrance to the property is from within the arrival hall itself. All you need to do is to take the escalator down after exiting from the arrival hall. As my booking was prepaid the check in was smooth, and I was in my room within 20 minutes of leaving the aircraft, which was basically the reason why I had opted to stay here. It would also be pertinent to mention here that they have a 24 Hours check-out, which meant that I could retain the room till next evening if I wanted to.

The hotel is neat and well maintained. The lobby and reception area is small, as is the restaurant. The room size, however, is decent. The only drawback is that the rooms are without any windows, which may be a problem from those who feel claustrophobic. However, I was fine with it. The bathroom was also of a decent size and very clean. The property has a new feel about it.

The hotel, however, is non-smoking. If you need to smoke then you need to step outside the building. Since the access to the building is security controlled, the hotel issues a gate pass which can be shown the CISF security personnel. However, an entry needs to be made in the register at the gate for each exit and entry along with timings.

The beds are clean and comfortable, and there is virtually no sound inside the room, so I slept quite well.

Wi-fi is free, though I did not use it myself. One thoughtful touch in the room is a TV consol on the table where you can attach your own pen drives or video players to watch on their TV. Other amenities in the room include complimentary bottled water, tea / coffee maker, iron & ironing board as well as a safe in the wardrobe.

Next morning, I had an early breakfast – the buffet is laid out from 0630 onwards. Although not lavish, the buffet is decent and eggs to order are available as well.

Check out next morning was again quite smooth. One advantage of staying here is that you can easily get a prepaid cab from the arrival hall area or you can go up to P7 level to board an Uber or Ola.

Overall, a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Niranta, Management Team at Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Greetings from Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge!

Starting the day with a great review such as yours is always a pleasure for the team. We are happy to know that our well maintained accommodation, property, hospitality, buffet spread and smooth check-in and check-out added value to your stay. We’ve noted your feedback regarding the windows and shared with the team as well. Thank you for sharing such an elaborate feedback highlighting different aspects of our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another great stay. Do connect with us through our social media channels to stay updated on upcoming offers and promotions.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I had pleasure of staying for 2 days at Niranta transit Hôtel airport. Very good expérience and hospitality .
Staff were very warm , réceptive , especially Eloïse . She was extremely helpful, accomodating , with incredible professionalism .
I will definitely be staying for my next long layover at Mumbai Airport.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Greetings from Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge!

Many thanks for your genuine review of our hospitality and services. It is our sincere endeavor to create an ambience of comfort and luxury through excellence. We hope you choose us for another hiatus, whenever in the city!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Team of réception are very Nice and helpful. Éloïse from the réception explained tu us the famous places of Mumbai and how to get there.
Hotel recommended for departure in domestic or international.
Eloise thanks a lot for your help and your Smile.

Marcel from New Caledonia

Room tip: Lieu sécurisé et idéal pour l attente de son vol
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge!

Thank you for taking out time to share your feedback with us on this acclaimed forum! Indeed, our team is always on their toes to assist our guests and make them comfortable. It makes us happy to note commendations for their warm hospitality. Your special mention has been shared with the associates and received with much gratitude.

It was a pleasure serving you and we hope that you’ll choose us for another stay during your next transit through CSIA.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

What a relief to be able to find a place where you can relax comfortably right within the airport, when you have a long layover. Great alternative to the city commute or siting at the airport, even if it is in a lounge. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Niranta, Management Team at Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Greetings from Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge!

It’s always a pleasure to peruse feedback from our guests, especially a happy one such as yours. It’s our continuous endeavor to make our guests’ transit comfortable and we are elated that we achieved the same during your visit. Your commendations made our day and have duly been shared with the entire team.

It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you’ll choose us again during your next layover at CSIA. Do follow us on social media for the latest updates.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Supper service by Nashran..very helpful & supper hospitality. Was helpful in connecting wi-fi too. Reasonable price.will tell friends and promote. Took a room for 4 hrs. Must visit again.
Samitha from sri lanka

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Passenger134305

Greetings from Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge!

Nothing rejoices us more than beginning the day with a happy review from our patrons. Indeed, our team’s dedicated services and professionalism are our strengths. We are glad to know that our warm hospitality impressed you.

Your appreciation of their efforts makes us proud. It’s wonderful to read about your stay experience! Our team always steps out of their way to make our guests’ stay special and it was a pleasure hosting you.