“Great food, but a bit on the pricey side”
Review of Indigo

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Colaba
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Went to the Indigo in Andheri W a couple of days back with a friend. She had told me that there was this place that served a great bfast, so we decided to do a Sunday morning brunch. The food was pretty good - pretty impressive range of dishes and breads. Only minor flaw that i could find was the pricing - landed up with a 1000+ bill for two, and considering we had pretty standard fare (scrambled eggs with toast, and french toast), I think its on the pricier side. But the ambience and service were good, so I guess the premium was worth it (to an extent)

Reviewed 2 July 2012

After strolling around Colaba, I was in the mood for a nibble and a glass of wine, and I knew Indigo Deli was a good choice because I've never been disappointed there. The charming lady who was serving recommended the prawn with burnt chilli and garlic, and told me it was a small enough portion for one - but when it arrived I saw that it would have been sufficient for two as an appetizer and worried that it would go waste. But no chance of that. It was so succulent, the hint of sweet just right to set of the marvellous garlic and whole red chillies. I even ate the chillies, which is something you wouldn't catch me doing normally.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

It is a welcome change to vegitarian food which although good a meat lover needs a fix. It's a little minimalistic but that in no way detracts from the food. Try the Lobster Bisque, it's my favourite seafood soup.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Loved the food. Had a great salad and a main course. The Paneer starter was refreshing as was the salad.
When dishes taste out of the ordinary with something 'extra' you know the chef has been thinking out of the box - that is what you get at Indigo.
Downside -
ambience was not great as tables were quite full.
Drinks are quite expensive - they should promote Indian wines with better pricing to encourage more consumption with the lovely food.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Went for a lazy saturday afternoon lunch and was taken aback with the yawn-inspired service.

Absolutely unhelpful on recommendations, clearing of used plates and most important missing smile on staff faces. While I enjoyed my drink - Sangria Pitcher, the bar snacks menu was the only thing good on the palate. Food menu was just about ok. Ordered for the basa which was tasteless and not worth my penny.

The ambience is warm and a great place for friends to catch up. May visit again only for the Sangria and starters.