“Bad experience at Pangat”
Review of Pangat

Pangat
Ranked #2,905 of 14,802 Restaurants in Mumbai
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Hi , I was told about a Sea food restaurant at Borivali east ( Off Borivali link road ) . So I and my family decided to check it out on 8th March 11 . So we reached the restaurant and after settling down we were ready to place our order , So we asked for "Prawns " . To our surprise the Capitan told us that they don't have prawns today .
We found that very strange .... a restaurant that specialized in sea food and not having prawns is not acceptable . What was more disturbing was that the hotel staff maintained a " I don't care attitude " may be they are not concerned whether people have a good time at their place .

3  Thank Seafoodee

Reviewed 7 August 2009

one of the my favourite hotel. chicken tandoori is very nice & se food is also very nice. Rates is ok

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook