US$ 182
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 236/night.

US$ 144
US$ 151
US$ 142
US$ 111
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 38
US$ 118
US$ 97
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

2,688 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeinternational airportspecial thanksclose to the airportfitness centerairport hotelgreat hospitalitybreakfast buffetexcellent hotelamazing experiencebusiness tripexcellent stayfront officeindian foodrooms are spacioushouse keepingcoffee shop
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd trip to India I love the food .This time it was with jw marriott mumbai sahar amazing service by all the team members.
Overall a very great experience, the staff went out of the way to support my needs .I would like to spical mention Hester ,Anusuya, aarushi, pankaj and team jw café for making my birthday so spical, I felt like totally like home here. A big thanks to the jw marriott team jw café as a whole their super friendly staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Gamal H,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

Thank you for your kind words and it is heartening to note that we were able to make the whole birthday experience a memorable one.

I am glad to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. We at Marriott believe that people are our biggest assets and feedback such as yours is encouraging for the team.

It is truly a proud feeling that my team is highly motivated and enthusiastic who take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and personalized service for all our guests.

I will personally share your appreciation to Hester, Anusuya, Aarushi and Pankaj for their fabulous service.

We look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Has I was with my family to celebrate my anniversary shrutika from guest relations made it perfect for me. So many surprises in a one day she made a photo frame for us that was so sweet and suprising for me thank you shrutika for taking extra effort for my anniversary and making it so much memorable I hope jw Marriott appreciate you for same. See you back again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear dishathakur98,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

I am delighted to know that your stay was wonderful and that the team went beyond their call of duty to make your stay a comfortable one.

Thank you for your kind words for the surprises done by Shrutika for your anniversary, ultimately making your stay even more enjoyable and comfortable.

Achieving guest satisfaction is our aim and I am happy that the team is focused and showcase the hospitality standards.

We surely look forward to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

To my absolute shock, I was not allowed to make a reservation at the front desk with my corporate deal id, I was connected to a call centre then, the Assistant Front Office Manager Mr. Garauv Batra was very unhelpful, while I was on the call he kept interrupting me, and at once instance said 'you don't need to tell me this' while I was talking to the person on the phone and telling them I will tell your colleague here about the upgrade. It is extremely saddening how Mr. basra's attitude was consistently meant to belittle me and being arrogant for absolutely no reason. Mr. Batra has not only let me down but also the other hard working staff here who do their duty very well mostly. JW marriott management was also not professional to provide me email address of people I could complaint this about. They infect connected me to Mr.Gaurav Batra himself to ask him for emails to write complaints too. This was completely shocking and hence the 'terrible' mark.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Akshay N
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Akshay N,

Thank you for valuable feedback and please accept my apologies for not having met your expectations.

The insightful feedback from a discerning guest like you would assist us in ensuring that we achieve the service excellence that we so strive for. I would like to reiterate that we genuinely take care of each of our guests and we pride ourselves in providing intuitive service to each one of them.

My Director of Rooms would like to personally speak with you to ensure that we not only deliver but exceed your expectations for the remainder of your stay. I strongly believe that my team could have handled the situation in a better way as we strongly believe that ‘it’s not what you say but how you say it’.

Please treat this incident as a one off case and allow the team another opportunity to showcase the true hospitality that we are acclaimed for.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

stayed for 2 nights wasim and shadab from concierge helped me with my laguage very well the are very talented and polite the food was good but the service was not up to mark not accepatable the hotel like marriott

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear hashim s,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and letting us know your experience at the hotel.

I am glad that Wasim and Shadab helped you and took care of your preferences during your stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies as I hear primarily of your concern with the services and have shared with the team.

Last but not the least, may I request you not to let this incident mar your otherwise favorable impression of Marriott.

I thank you for your continued patronage and looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was few times before in this hotel but they always keep surprise me.
I travel a lot but this for sure is the best hotel I ever stayed.
All is about service for there customers and to give them a pleasant stay.
They have the best and most friendly employees and the hotel is well managed.
My compliments to each single Person working here, all employees and are excellent from housekeeping to management and not to forget the kitchen!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear MarcelDeGrutter,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar and thank you for sharing your wonderful review for your recent stay with us.

It has been a constant endeavor of the team and to maintain our high standards of our service and ensured that they took great care of you.

Thank you for your wonderful compliments and I am glad to know that you loved the hotel, food offerings and the service.