“A quick lunch”
Review of Me So Happi

Me So Happi
Ranked #2,252 of 14,800 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed 29 April 2015

My daughter and i popped in for a quick lunch. This restaurant has an amazing feel. Trendy vibrant and peppy. Has a valet service too.
We ordered their days special which was a dynamite prawn. Six good pieces in an amazing sauce ! Followed by their special Bunny Chow Non Veg! A dish that comes in a bowl made of bread with chicken curry inside! A must try!
Loved the food Loved the ambience!
Only thing jarring was the dampness seeping in the walls. Get the maintenance guys fast before the wallpaper peels off!
Good to go with a reservation to avoid disappointment!
cost us about 1200 rs inclusive of tax and service charge!

2  Thank NeerjaPandeTiwari

Reviewed 28 April 2015

The name is true to its meaning. This is a fantastic joint to spend some good time with Friends and Family. Looks small from outside, but is big enough place from inside. The seating is good, food is just too good and so is the ambiance. Most of the stuff we ordered we just loved it and would not mind going back to this place again and again. I would recommend this time to visit for dinner rather than lunch, which is when you would enjoy the most. though lunch was good too.

Desserts and cake's were very good and found this place to be very kids friendly. I told the captain, that my daughter is very hungry and if they can get something speed up from my order, they were kind enough to offer her some chocolates and a piece of pie, on the house, This is the first place where i have seen such a good gesture.

3  Thank globetravell
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Quiet disappointed with the way the whole dinner experience went about. It's and we were the first guest who would have entered by 8-8.30 pm & despite of that the staff kept repeatedly hurrying up in clearing out dish, despite of a lot of food remaining on our plate. Despite of informing them we hadn't finished with our food, this happened again.

Then we wanted to order for another dish & the server didn't have the right info on the ingredients of the cottage cheese cigar starter. So we requested him to recheck with chef as the menu didn't mention spinach as an ingredient. While this conversation was going on another server came & presented us the bill. Like seriously they didn't want more business.

When we called for the manager & explained to him that his staff was only standing on our head & despite of the restaurant only having 4 tables filled, why were they in a hurry to push us out. The manager was even more ridiculous than the server. He explained to us that just because in one of my friends plate she had put tissues they took it for granted that the food was over but however I was still eating & my plate didn't have any tissues & despite of saying no once I fail to understand the reason of picking up food again.

We didn't finish our dinner & just left like that only, never ever to go back.

The Virgin raspberry Mojito was a total let down.

The stuffed mushrooms with Peri peri sauce was quiet tasty. However the bunny chow, could be dons better. Could have had less vegetable stuffing & more gravy. Due to lack of enough gravy a lot of it got wasted.

Never ever coming back here even for free food...

1  Thank shahvaishali
Reviewed 3 April 2015

my niece, nephews and I went to me so happi... this Thursday.
very chirpy and colourful place.
young family crowd.
we ordered a mocktail... very good, corndogs... tasty and crispy, wedges and fries ... hot and great sauces, pasta could be better.
the sricki date pudding was yummy. blueberry cheese cake shd be more creamy.
great place to go, high chairs were fun and waiters very cordial.. esp anil.
a good place to be with family and friends.
radha aiyar.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

I went here twice in the last two weeks and I can't wait to go again to try rest of the dishes. The place has amazing food clubbed with a beautiful ambience. Only drawback is they serve alcohol only on weekends and that too a very limited set of items in their drinks menu. Go here for some awesome food and desserts and you will be 'happi'!!