It is a Good Business hotel adjacent to the Vihar lake near Powai. It is useful if u have business related work in SEEPZ or Powai area. The road to the hotel is right through the slums hence not safe at night.
I went for Business trip on 19/12/11 and stayed in room 608. The room size is OK but the rooms are not sound proof. U can hear the television set of the neighbouring room at night. also if any door is closed on the floor above or below u, it disturbs u'r sleep. The bathroom is a copy of Taj Panaji but all the fittings are substandard. Even the soap and shampoo, conditioner is NOT branded but made locally. This takes away the status of a 2 / 3 star hotel.
The morning buffet is strictly just average. After staying in so many hotels I was not happy with the no. of dishes in the buffet.
The rates of dining are too high and not worth wasting the money there. There are extremely good restaurants in the Powai area catering to all tastes, so I recommend that u eat there.
The so calles SPA is pathetic. there is only 1 massage room. Though the masseuer Mr. Sanjay was good, the quality of spa oils used was terrible.
Stay there only if your company is paying for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the abode of hospitality, a perfect place for all individuals, business or leisure where your expectations are always superceded. Ramada Powai offers 134 elegantly furnished guest rooms including exquisite grand suites featuring panoramic view of the lush green valley and the lake. Suites, Deluxe Rooms, Superior Rooms, Handicap Rooms, Smoking & Non-Smoking Rooms. The Rooms are much more spacious than standard hotel rooms. They have larger beds and are fitted with the finest en-suite amenities.Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre also offers wide variety & array of choice MICE activities including from residential conference;Wedding events;product launch,etc.We are first hotel in India to serve ZERO TRANS FAT FOOD;also we have swimming pool which is chlorine free (as Ozone generators to filter & clean the pool).To add to its attraction we have an Open Air Restaurant named "Skky" serving Pan Asian Cuisine & is open from 5pm to 01am.We also have a "UNO BAR" open from 12pm to 01am.Located 6 kms. from the International Airport and 10 kms from the Domestic Airport the property is conveniently located near Hiranandani Gardens, SEEPZ, Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Grounds, L&T and MIDC . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda, TravelGuru and Expedia so you can book your Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Powai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Ramada Palm Grove Mumbai
- Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai
- Ramada Hotel Palm Grove Mumbai