See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The hotel is the worst ever i visited and would not recommend to anyone.
The staff is rude and not helpful at all.
No one should ever visit this place.
We left the place within ten minutes of visiting it and we were also denied the refund.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was there in Mumbai for Drink technology Exhibition 15,16,17th of December 2016.
Stayed at Hotel Karan Palace ,GOREGAON,MUMBAI.

MY STAY WAS VERY COMFORTABLE ,Complementary breakfast was good and tasty.

Hotel staff were very dignified people and nice behaviour.
Regarding room ,Room was simple but very comfortable and convenient .

BATH ROOM AND SHOWER OBVIOUSLY NICE .

Sentimentally I like this hotel,
I never forget this hotel in my life ,because my trip was very successful.

"Positive vibration" is special esset for this hotel Karan palace.
Finally friends ,I would like to say I love business and I love this hotel .THATSALL.

Room Tip: I was stayed at first floor, I think.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

in mumbai if a nice place is available just on walking distance in goregaon from railway station it is a surprise .A five story medium sized hotel at reasonable price having 20 A/C rooms very clean ,humble managers and polite staff ready to serve you quickly .each room has big window for a look of busy mumbai life .bathrooms are clean withrunning hot n cold water.A normal size LED in each room ,wi-fi and intercom are there .street food normally south indian are available nearby apart 3-4 restaurents and bar .express highway is only 1 km away .overall comfortable and convenient stay .

Room Tip: rooms of first and second floor are better
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2016

it is a budget hotel probably a one star category located very close to the Goregaon East railway station, Mumbai. the bed given is clean and so do the pillows, however some improvements required on the rest room. We stayed in this room on Dec 9th 2016 and when i called them to book it on Dec 14th the person at the lobby informed that he blocked a room.

however when we came to the hotel around 10.30 pm on Dec 14th there is no blocking and the person at the reception didn't show any mercy considering i asked him to help us get one room since it is was very late and i had two small kids with me. The only answer he could share was all rooms was full but we feel the reason he rejected room to us was because my wife had only pan card as proof and as per the policy they don't accept PAN card as proof. Agree that it is a policy, however in situation like this where it is already 11 pm in the night and i stayed already in the room few days before and having two small kids, he should have shown some mercy to help us. But the way he spoke was not right and this is not a good customer service.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Over all good experience to stay at hotel. Room was excellent. Service was also very good and satisfactory. Hotel staff were also very supportive. Food also was very excellent. Over all a good experaicne to stay in Hometel hotel. Thanks to all hotel staff for making a pleasant stay there.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business