“Excellent stay and hospitality at Avion Hotel”
Review of Avion Hotel

Avion Hotel
Ranked #272 of 484 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I did a small wedding ceremony in Hotel Avion on 26th May 2017. We had friends and relatives who came from different parts of India and Singapore, London etc.
I am completely satisfied with the hospitality I and my guests received during the 3 day ceremony.
The staff was very friendly and did their best to make us comfortable and most importantly my guests comfortable.
I completely endorse hotel Avion even for corporate functions/ personal events and short stay. The manager was amazing , I want to thank him personally for taking care of everyone.
Thank you Avion for making my stay so memorable :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Chetan-Operations, Manager at Avion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Ms.Shikha,

Greetings from the Avion Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor. We would like to express our gratitude to your positive review following your recent stay and wedding ceremony with us. We are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We value your patronage and look forward to many future opportunities to be of service again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I've been in and out of Avion for many years now. But at a recent trip I realised that there has been little to no change in the facility. The staff are kind and hospitable. The food is good. The accessibility is great. The rooms are fairly comfortable, though equipped old and noisy Acs. The place is great for business type meetings.
The only big disappointment was about their claim of being the only 3 star hotel with 24 hr check-in / check-out policy. We were billed extra for an early check-in and were given some vague explanation about the feature being available only for direct bookings. Which in fact was our case as well. Anyway we heeded and paid the extra amount instead of standing in principle.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Chetan-Operations, Manager at Avion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Mr.Solomon,

Greetings from the Avion Hotel!

At the very outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit to Avion Hotel. I was extremely concerned with your feedback, as it does not represent the standard of service you rightly expect from us.

I have personally shared your feedback with the reservations team. Please be rest assured that your comments have received our strictest priority.
Our endeavour has always been to look after our guests and provide them with the highest levels of service and assistance. I sincerely hope that you will not hold this experience against us and will give us an opportunity to be of service to you in the future as well.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me. I can be reached on 022-26113220 or operations@avionhotel.com

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2017

This hotel is literally within a stone's throw of Mumbai's domestic Terminal 1 Airport. And this hotel allowed 24-hour check in when I visited (they allowed guests to stay 24 hours from the time they check in) which is quite often very convenient. These two factors apart, the hotel, its rooms and the breakfast spread is extremely average. It almost seems as if the staff is aware, that their strategic location would get them the room occupancy, even if they raise their tariff or lower their service quality. But, if they can augment their service quality and breakfast menu etc, they could surely be in much greater demand and offer value for money.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank sidnet
Chetan-Operations, Manager at Avion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Avion Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for your stay experience at Avion Hotel. It is very disheartening to learn that at times we falter in our services, but a feedback from a valued guest like you helps us in improvising our processes and serve better to our guests.

Please note that I have personally shared the feedback with the concerned department.

Should you choose to stay with us on your next visit to Mumbai, I hope to have the opportunity of meeting you in person. Should you like to speak further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on operations@avionhotel.com

We look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I found the hotel v good food service room staff v good and helpful the hotel situated near domestic airport and easily assessible to Bandra vile parle station market clean neat roads a t m facility near by 24 hrs round the clock food facility available Mr chetan n reception staff v helpful n room service staff Mr dines v polite helpful n obliging over all if I get a chance would love to stay here in the hotel thanks for a v nice stay here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Chetan-Operations, Manager at Avion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Mrs.Sharda Jhanjee,

Greetings from the Avion Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor. We would like to express our gratitude to your positive review following your recent stay with us. We are so glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

An old property right next to Domestic airport , looks old from outside but the reception area looks great. its a budgeted business hotel , The service is absolutely not up to the mark , the front office to floor executives do not even care about their guests. you need to take your luggage up, call the lift, find the floor, the room direction, ask for the wifi password, ask for the breakfast, the direction of the room or even for a ash tray you need to go their back office to help you out. the rooms are basic, lobbies not clean, lift is old and so small that can accommodate only two guest at a time. the same budget you get better options to stay near the airport.

Room Tip: do not trust on management photographs posted online, look at the reviews and pictures posted by gue...