Ascot Hotel
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$ 188
US$ 179
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

US$ 85
US$ 104
US$ 101
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 47
Hotels.com
US$ 348
  • Pool
All reviewsmr jacksoncolaba causewaygateway to indiaquiet streetquiet at nightwalking distanceelephanta islandtourist sitesclean hotelexcellent locationstaff at receptioncomfy bedrooms are spacioustaj palacemarine drivecornflakesbombay
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

From the time I arrived the entire staff took care of all my needs. I arrived from Chennai in the early morning. I was able to check at 10am, have coffee and water. My room was clean and spacious. When I needed directions Mr. Menezes was helpful. Everyone wanted to help. I suggest you book this hotel. Good location and quiet in this tourist area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bajaazul
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We had an excellent stay at the Ascot hotel. The room was very comfortable, clean spacious and an excellent large bed with excellent linen daily. Every corner of the room was clean.The bathroom was clean and the towels were very nice and changed every day. The shower was wonderfully powerful and very refreshing to use.
The room service was very good too: wonderful to have breakfast in the room.
All the people on the front desk were very helpful. Mr Jackson, Mr Menezes Mr D'Souza and all the reception staff were excellent and professional in hotel management.
We would definitely stay at the Ascot Hotel again. It gave a welcome break and rest from our daily outings. Thank you.
Cooper-Tata

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are very big, so excellent to accommodate our child too.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DARAIUS C
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I chose this hotel due to its price and proximity to the Apollo Bunder, the launch site for ferries going to Elephanta Island. The hotel is old and needs remodeling. Also, they only allowed registered guests past the reception desk; I had to talk with a friend of mine in the lobby as the staff kept watching us after they refused to allow him to go to my room.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 20 December 2016

In early December I stayed two nights at the Ascot Hotel. It is located in the Colaba section of Mumbai which is easy walking distance to any of the tourist sites in the Colaba and Fort districts. I have been to Mumbai several times and the size of the room I had was far larger than any other room I had in the Ascot's price range. The room was comfortable and very clean. Jackson who was at the front desk the days I stayed there was most accommodating and helpful with any information or directions that were needed. The hotel staff that I encountered were also very accommodating, efficient and pleasant. The breakfast that was included was well prepared and more than enough to satisfy any hungry person. The WIFI was also very good and accessible in the room as well as the lobby area. I take at least 5 foreign trips each year and have stayed in many hotels and the Ascot Hotel ranks at the top of the hotels I've stayed in. I am giving the Ascot Hotel my best recommendation. Also, the hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the Sasson Dock where the fishing boats offload their nightly catch for distribution to merchants, restaurants, and consumers.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Dennis J M
Reviewed 10 December 2016

The hotel is located just off Colaba Causeway in downtown Mumbai, and therefore excellently located within walking distance of the Gateway to India. The rooms are modern, quiet and well maintained. The staff at reception isparticularly helpful and friendly - organizing transportation, suggesting places to eat etc. This said, the choices for breakfast are somewhat limited for such a quality hotel otherwise, and the coffee (instant) is close to undrinkable. And it is a pity that no alcohol is a available. But all in all, a great place to stay for a few days in Mumbai

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family