All reviews walking distance sun and sand rooms are clean comfort novotel cooperative ambience
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Guys pls avoid this hotel. Pathetic attitude of the staff. My brother came to see me but these guys dint allow him to my room. Location might be good and I'm repenting why I booked here. The people at the reception are so rude, never ever seen this attitude else where. PLS AVOID.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank varunjain13
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have stayed in around 30 hotels in 30 days and I dnt want to remember my experience with this hotel. A worst place in Mumbai to stay. The rooms are like very bad and i think they never changed bedsheets also.
Don't ask me about the service of the hotel. I suggest you to never enter this hotel. The prices are very high but the hotel is very very bad.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This was by far the worst hotel I have stayed in. No maintenance, the whole hotel looks so old with no AC at all in the lobby. No wifi access was provided for guests. The staffs were terrible in assisting us, always filled with excuses to give. Television in room was so small and apparently the room we stayed in was the best room in the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located on the Juhu beach nice neat clean rooms not much options in complimentary break fast provided airport transfers both the ways included the best part is exactly located on the Juhu beach so evenings we can enjoy views and local food

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Checked in for two days....but got rid of it within one day....third class quality of food and everything overpriced...we asked for water and was served with normal water in bisleri bottle and after that they started arguing with us....stail bread served in breakfast...we all got sick after we had dinner and breakfast...even no hot water service was working in the room...bathroom washbasin was leaking water...on calling the room service plenty of times they came with one bucket of warm water....u reckon three person can take shower from one bucket hot water...they gave us blanket having holes in it....overpriced plz dont stay here...old matreesss uncomfortable...just springs left......

Date of stay: February 2016