Abode Bombay
US$ 170
US$ 139
US$ 108
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 52
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$ 189
US$ 349
  • Pool
All reviewsbasic roomshared toiletspeed dialfood touran early morning tourlovely boutiqueperfect locationregal cinemafiltered waterbreakfast was deliciousgateway to indiastreet noiseprince of wales museuma stones throwlittle toucheshome away from homesmall hotel
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Abode is top-notch: central location, charming design, and incredibly helpful staff. The breakfasts are delicious, with different local specialties on offer each day alongside the usual eggs, toast, yogurt, fruit, and cereal. My first night, after 23 hours of transit, I sank into a tub perfumed with rose bath salts. Couldn't ask for a better welcome, and so much more personal than the large luxury hotels in the area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary C
Abode_Management, Owner at Abode Bombay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thanks so much for the review. So pleased you had an enjoyable stay & of course...the breakfasts really does set you up for the day ahead!
Looking forward to welcoming yo back!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We were only in Mumbai for two days at the end of a long trip to India, and the staff at Abode were very warm and helpful. The hotel is small and charming, full of character. Our room was clean and very well appointed. The jasmine soap was amazing!!! Breakfast was full of great Indian treats as well as eggs to order, yoghurt and granola. There is a nice common area with full bookshelves to browse while dining. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance, as well as markets, stores and the waterfront.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Josh S

Thank you SO much for the lovely comments - we are so grateful and thrilled you noticed all the small details that we work so hard to make sure is available for all our guest.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Abode is a fantastic place and a must for anyone new to visiting Mumbai. The atmosphere is fantastic and the service to a great standard.

The breakfast eggs are stunning and one of the best Masala Chai's around!

We were lucky enough to meet the General Manager who popped over to talk to us at breakfast. A really nice touch and very welcoming!

The rooms and showers are to die for. A really rustic but very clean feel.

Location could not be better so value for money is 100%. We will be back!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nick S

Thank you for your review and we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Abode! Our staff strives for excellent service so we are very happy when guests like you are satisfied. We hope to see you back in India soon

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

This is our first trip to India and I'm so glad we started it at Abode. It was so reassuring to have them there to answer questions and make suggestions. The staff are fantastic. We stayed twice, once in a big room with its own free standing bath and once in a smaller room with it's own shower but the toilet down the corridor. Both were excellent. The decor is lovely with quirky additions. The breakfast was perfect and you could could take your time and help yourself. Eggs and coffee or tea are delivered. The hotel is close to many of the sights and we walked most of the time with a couple of tuk-tuk rides. It is quite a long way from the airport (about an hour I think) but that's a good thing and Abode arranged a pick up for us. I can't imagine that anywhere else could have ticked the boxes so successfully for us.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheils54

Thank you so much for your charming review, it really makes it all worthwhile! We loved meeting you and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I was traveling alone and arrived in the middle of the night in Mumbai. I wanted a safe and comfortable hotel where I could rest after a long trip.
I booked the cheapest room but was upgraded to the "middle" range room, which was great.
The bed was excellent. Earplugs and slippers were available in the room, as well as filtered water. A jasmine flower was put on my pillow and delicately perfumed the bed linen. Breakfast was delicious and I enjoyed tasting Mumbai delicacies. Staff was attentionate and very helpful. Someone was waiting for me to arrive in order to welcome me and show me around. I was able to ask practical questions and received very helpful answers (For example, I was advised to download Uber app in order to reach the airport, which revealed to be so much cheaper and comfortable than a regular taxi!). I strongly recommend this place, especially to solo female travelers.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jas M

We are so happy you enjoyed your time here, it was such a pleasure. We are passionate about wanting our guest to have the best experience when they stay with us. We are so glad that our recommendations were helpful.
Hope to see you soon!