5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 76
Booking.comUS$ 77
LuxuryCollectionUS$ 82
eDreamsUS$ 77
Trip.comUS$ 89
TripadvisorUS$ 76
4,269 results
All reviews point of view k k guest relations central mumbai special thanks business trip special mention kebab amazing hospitality front office memorable stay excellent service coffee shop amazing experience home away from home excellent hotel comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

This was our first city getaway after a long hibernation due to Covid pandemic. On the suggestion of Abigail Fernandes we decided to stay at ITC Grand. The hotel is really impressive and luxurious. We had a nice view of the city from our 19th floor tower room. The facilities were top class. The food was just awesome. Special mention of the hotel staff who were so courteous and quick to help us for any needs. Inspite of being off duty Abigail was continously in touch with hotel staff to ensure that we get everything that was needed. Definitely love to visit again soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
itcgrandcentral mumbai, Other at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a memorable experience during your stay. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts. I am sure our entire team at ITC Grand Central will be happy to read your feedback. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

It's an amazing hotel,it was a good experience I stayed here for to celebrate my birthday I meet Ms. Roshni at front desk was of great help arranging complimentary cake and to book table at restaurant. She was our one point of contact throughout of the stay. Thank u for the great hospitality. Will recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
itcgrandcentral mumbai, Other at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Most amazing and sumptuous bohri biryani. The staff are extremely courteous and helpful. Amazing ambience. One particular staff Moiz was very helpful. It is not really highly prized and for the prize it actually is outstanding.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I had visit this hotel stayed 12 days everything is so perfect starting from Reception to staffs house keeping laundry & IT guy everyone was perfect n cooperative & view was just awesome & food was delicious tasty but please try to keep meet instead of laal mash. A staff from kitchen ASHIS was very polite & manager from house keeping SUCHITMITA I guess she was nice I had some issues she listened to me & rectified at the same day. A complete 5star I must say.
Love & Well Wishes
Molla Rahman

Trip type: Travelled with family
itcgrandcentral mumbai, Other at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Reviewed 17 January 2021

I visited ITC Grand Central for a business meeting at Point of View - very good location, service and ambience. Ideal for a business meeting which is quiet and exclusive . Particularly well taken care of by Mr Sanjeev Kale and Abigail , appreciate their warmth and hospitality !

• Trip type: Travelled on business
itcgrandcentral mumbai, Other at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021