“It was a wow”
Review of ITC Grand Central

ITC Grand Central
Ranked #6 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I'd checked in quiet late in the night and was pretty tierd but Gaurav at the reception. Could make out that I was tierd. So he quickened up the process and he also has a very good sence of humor, we had a very interesting and humourous coversation and I dint even realize that Gaurav here had done all the work. He was so kind of sending a nice glass of hot choco milk which I needed badly . He saw to it that my stay was very comfortable and he responded to all my querys promptly and efficiently. He was just to amazing with how he potrayed himself. I'm hoping to come back soon for my honeymoon and I hope Gaurav is there to take care of us.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank SeemaSaddi
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Parel, Mumbai!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

It is our endeavor, at ITC Grand Central, to provide guests with quality service and feedback, such as yours encourages us to excel further.

Thank you once again for the recognition; your kind words of praise have been shared with Gaurav, to whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable and pleasant stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Hotel Management

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for ITC Grand Central

Reviewed 30 July 2012

It was my first visit to ITC hotel which will be now quite frequent. The best part is lobby and the staff. I tried kebabs and curries restaurant which was amazing. And in rooms I liked the extra bed which is situated near by the window, really good to have a evening tea, sitting there. All the staff members were good but I would like to give my special thank to Khushboo who made my stay very pleasant and made me comfortable, whenever I used to come back from office she used to meet me in the lobby and I didn't feel as of I am unknown to her. Secondly I would like to thank Monika who was also as good as....

• Stayed: July 2012

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us.

We deeply appreciate your comments on our signature Indian restaurant Kebabs & Kurries, which showcases unique heritage cuisine, fine-tuned through years of research by the celebrated chefs of ITC Hotels.

We truly value your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back in your future visits.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This time I arrived for a four days business stay.
As usual I was greeted by the front desk staff and other staff by name.
It is a wonderful feeling to fell home so far away from home.
The staff were extremely nice and friendly making sure everything is the best it can be.
Great breakfast and great dinner buffet.
Just great for business trips.
My special thanks to Nadia da Silva, keep up the wonderful work.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank b39841

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Parel, Mumbai!!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to note that our services provided by the team were appreciated. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward your continued visits.

Hotel Management.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This was again an overnight trip. Nothing unexpected, good clean right sized rooms, good breakfast, conveniently located, quick and easy check in and out and basically a no frills straightforward hotel stay.

The bar was under-stocked though!

Room Tip: Higher floors are better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai!!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable. We have noted your observation and are addressing the same.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

In a city like Mumbai, you wouldn't expect great views from any hotel, but this one is an exception - especially if you get a room facing south. The location is good - about mid way between downtown and the airport. Service is excellent as it always is in any ITC hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank oarkrj

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai!!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to note that our services provided by the team were appreciated. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. It is a continuous endeavor to offer our discerning travelers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.