“Stay Away as they are not even concerned about customers ”

Hotel Kohinoor Continental
Ranked #60 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai
New Delhi, India
“Stay Away as they are not even concerned about customers ”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night in hotel and we had a seminar in your hotel as well so we gave sizable business in one ev

One of my colleague might have requested for a wake up call and must have said to give call to all of us

Now I had to leave at 5 am for airport and I my schedule was fixed by my own self that I will finish my pending task by 3 am and sleep for close to 2 hours and then leave at 5 for airport

BUT extremely responsive team took suggestion from my colleague and without checking from me that I need a wake up call.or not gave me a call at 4 am which obviously broke my 2 hour sleep schedule and after that I couldn't go back to sleep

My question is that Privacy and Comfort are two things for which a person stays in any hotel but in this case none were respected, just because some one said to staff to wake me up and even if the person was from same company who gave right to disturb my sleep without my request

And was anyone out of hotel staff was aware of my sleeping needs, if NO then who gave them right to disturb my comfort and Privacy

The best part came in morning when I complained about it on front desk, I as told that hotel staff followed the instructions and if I have an issue then I can talk to my colleague as hotel did nothing wrong

This was the most shameless statement I ever heard that in spite of me paying you for.my room your staff was taking instructions from a other room guest about me

This was possibly my worst experience in any hotel till now and trust me I will not forget it

Stayed March 2017, travelled on business
HotelKohinoorMumbai, Vice President at Hotel Kohinoor Continental, responded to this review, 22 March 2017

Greetings from Hotel Kohinoor Continental!

Guest feedback is important to us as it gives us a true insight into our hotel and services.

We are saddened to learn that you had a less than pleasant experience with us and want to inform you that it was a case of miscommunication. Our team is professionally trained to look after the need of our guests while respecting their privacy and would do nothing to mar their experience. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with the relevant department so that steps can be taken to make sure such incidents do not reoccur in future.

We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to host you with our efficient services and flawless hospitality.

Vice President – Hotels Division
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I have stayed in this hotel in the month of Feb with my wife. The rooms are very well maintained the staffs are excellent . The breakfast was really nice with south dishes,
WIFI works with out problem. well organized pool.

Highly recommended Hotel

Room Tip: Room facing swimming pool
  • Stayed February 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Hotel Kohinoor Continental!

Such warm and positive review with a perfect score from our happy and satisfied guest on TripAdvisor is truly a great start to our day! We are elated to learn of your memorable stay with us and to note that the accommodations, cordial associates, exotic pool, uninterrupted Wi-Fi facility and the cuisines have all exceeded your expectations.

At our hotel, we always strive to offer our guests with the best comfort and satisfaction and your kind approval on the same is much appreciated. We hope that the strategic location was worth the value too.

For your next visit, do keep track of the latest deal and offers for a smoother and more convenient booking and stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Good ambience..At a reasonable rate.. However rooms are too small..Bed was quite wierd....Pool was nice however they didn't allow any eatables poolside so couldn't enjoy breakfast at poolside... Bathroom is also too small but clean.. Overall in a place like Mumbai.

Stayed March 2017, travelled on business
HotelKohinoorMumbai, Vice President at Hotel Kohinoor Continental, responded to this review, 18 March 2017

Greetings from Hotel Kohinoor Continental!

We appreciate you for taking the time out to give us your valuable feedback on this acclaimed forum of TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear commendation of our well-maintained room and swimming pool. It’s our delight that your experience with us was at par with your expectations.

We loved hosting you and will love to have you stay at Kohinoor Continental again.
Keep in touch through our social media channels and stay updated about the events like the ongoing Thai Food Festival that’ll be running till 24th March 2017.

See you soon!

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Location, Ambiance, food and excellent service. Have recommended Solitaire restaurant to friends and were happy with the food and service and still continue visiting again. The staff is also good and helpful....

Room Tip: Close to Airport
  • Stayed August 2016, travelled on business
HotelKohinoorMumbai, Vice President at Hotel Kohinoor Continental, responded to this review, 13 March 2017

Greetings from Hotel Kohinoor Continental!

What a delight to start the day with a five star rating on this acclaimed platform of Trip Advisor. It is elating to hear appreciation of our strategic location, tasteful ambience, delectable delights and best-in-class services. Indeed, our diligent team is always on their toes to assist our guests, and it makes us proud to hear commendations for them.

We are humbled by your continued patronage and we look forward to host you soon.
It’s our pleasure to inform you that The Solitaire is having a 10 day Thai cuisine festival. Join us to treat your taste-buds.

Hope to see you at The Solitaire.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Great service n food during our stay, staff friendly and smiling n always willing to help . A big cheers to GM n the staff.
A sure recommendation to family n friends. Location is also a big plus. Thank You

Stayed February 2017, travelled with friends
HotelKohinoorMumbai, Vice President at Hotel Kohinoor Continental, responded to this review, 2 March 2017

Greetings from Hotel Kohinoor Continental!

Thank you so much for your inspiring words and the five star ratings. We are elated that the services and our strategic location added value to your stay. Your accolades of our team truly make us proud. We shared your feedback with them and they are glad to have been of service to you. It delights us that the culinary spread at the ‘Solitaire’ appeased your taste buds.

Hosting you and your friends was a pleasure, and we eagerly wait for your next stay with us. We do hope that you availed the benefits of our fitness center and swimming pool.

See you soon at Hotel Kohinoor Continental!