“Good value for money”

Ranked #86 of 444 Hotels in Mumbai
Kolkata
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

Let's get one thing clear at the outset. This is not the best located hotel if you have work in the city. It is roughly between the domestic and international airports, and therefore isn't quite an airport hotel either. But if you have meetings in the suburbs, it is quite adequate. The complimentary airport pick-up is waiting for me as I step out of the domestic terminal, and the reception staff is welcoming even though it is late when I get to the hotel after a 15-minute drive. The room is just a wee bit cramped, but well fitted out. The bathroom is nice without being plush and adequately stocked with amenities. The airconditioning is excellent, and the bed comfortable. A late room service dinner is surprisingly good, and the morning breakfast spread quite adequate without being lavish, although it takes some effort for the waiter to find an artificial sweetener for my morning cuppa. The staff overall is courteous, and I check out with the feeling that the Mirador was as good as I had imagined it to be, but not better.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevators; they tend to be noisy.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank editorindisguise
, Director of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2012
Thank you for providing a valuable feedback on your experience with us.

Our hotel is approx 25 Kms down town but conveniently a close proximity of 3-4 Kms from both airports and all other important business houses, convention centres, shopping Malls and SEZ.

We will certainly look into the dis-satisfaction you’ve faced and we will certainly take corrective measures .

On your next visit I assure to upgrade you to a spacious quiet room with premium toiletries and ensure the breakfast spread is more lavish and assure you receive all requests on time.

I am certainly looking forward to have you again and I will personally look into your comfort to ensure you have a memorable experience with us.

Warm Regards,
Director of Rooms
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

Good hospitalibility and value for money. Easy access to the airport and located near SEZ.
Courteous staff.Helathy and hygenic food with the option of complimentary breakfast. The hotel is good for a business trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the right side of corridor are better than left ones.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BartTheBeer
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at "the Mirador hotel", Mumbai.

Truly said... indeed we are one of the most conveniently situated hotel with a close proximity to both International and domestic airports, SEZ's, Shopping Malls, and Convention centres like Bombay Exhibition Centre Goregaon and Bandra-Kurla Complex.

I have shared your food and breakfast comments with our executive Chef and other team members, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

We look forward to having you once again with us.

Warm Regards,

Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

I had stayed here, during my honeymoon. The Spa room is very spacious and luxurious. i must thank the hotel for the room upgrade and late check out extended. The breakfast quality and spread is excellent. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful and they go out of their way to make the guest feel at home. i would certainly return back and recommend all my friends and relatives.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank palchirag
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! May your marriage be blissful and happy with loads of Joy and peace.

Thank you for remembering us. We are happy to hear from you after a year. We would certainly like you both to stay once again with us on your first anniversary. We would be more than happy to once again have you upgraded to our Spa suite room and ensure you'll are well looked after.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the quality and breakfast spread. We hope you could give us another opportunity to make you feel at home and have a memorable experience once again.

Assuring our impeccable services.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

Stayed for just 3 days but it was a wonderful experience.Very near to the airport. Amazingly clean and adequately sized rooms and bathrooms.. Comfy beds and sofas. Few rooms are creatively arranged. Ample space to keep the luggage and spread your stuff. Staff is quite good. In the evenings, they served complimentary delicious chocolates in every room. I had to catch an early morning flight and I just forgot to inform them a night before and while leaving I was getting late but staff manged my checking-out formalities so well! Also, a day before I wanted to weigh my luggage, so they got me a digital weighing machine in my room and helped me weigh. Such experiences have marked such an impression that anytime I have to stay in a hotel in Mumbai, I will opt for Mirador without giving a second thought.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank snehanandan
Appreciate and thank you for the sincere comments. Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed our services, comfort and friendliness.

Our well trained team of professionals ensure that every guest is well looked after and we leave no stone UN-turned to make them feel at home.

We look forward to welcoming you once again soon .

Assuring our impeccable services.

Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I was here for a couple of nights when on a business visit. Excellent rooms, excellent service and very helpful staff. Is very close to the Airports (both domestic and international) and offers a wide variety of food options too. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Appreciate and thank you for your valuable time taken to tell us about your experience.

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you enjoyed our services, comfort and friendliness of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you once again soon .

Assuring our best services.