“Great Location!”

Ranked #9 of 460 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The location of this hotel is perfect on Marine Drive overlooking the water. I could walk to work each day, run along the water front or just sit on the water front watching the sun set with all the locals. The hotel staff were very attentive. As I was staying long term they met with me and asked what kind of fruit I wanted, and anything extra that I would like in my room during my stay. I went away for a couple of months and came back for 2 nights all of those items were in my room again. It's the small things that count in a large hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Cindy G
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. The team is our strength and your generous compliments encourage them to strive harder for excellence. I once again thank you for your kind words.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

My first stay in Trident and boy I loved it. Centrally located on Nariman point right next to the well known, famous Marine Drive of Mumbai having some of the best and finest restaurants and shopping areas. Recently renovated rooms are modern, comfortable, cozy and well designed. Sea facing rooms give you the most amazing sunrise and sunset view over the majestic Arabian sea. Some of the famous landmarks of Mumbai like The Gateway of India, Chatrapati Shivaji Station or Victoria Terminus, Siddhivinayak temple, Mahalakshmi temple etc are within radius of few kms and easily accessible. The place is abuzz in the evening and night with people from all walks to life enjoying their time at Marine Drive. That's the time to visit the place and you would actually realize that this city never sleeps. Breakfast is good with few options to choose from. Staff is ever so courteous, welcoming, ready to help. Flawless service. Definitely gonna stay on next business trip if possible.

2  Thank Kunal L
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, which helps us to continuously strive for excellence.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Like the Grand old Lady next door-the Oberoi...the TRIDENT is almost impossible to fault.
Centrally located on nariman point it is close to colaba and has some of the finest resturants shopping and entertainment within a few block radius.The recently revamped rooms and bathrooms are both modern and comfortable with the most breathtaking sunset views.Breakfast is rather average and the high tea and inroom dining is expensive.There is a beautiful spa and a fabulous book store opposite a super luxurious mall ...for window shopping ,but what sets the trident apart from the rest would be the consistant courteous flawless service ..definitely the hotel of choice when on business!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Shehnazmoorad

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your positive feedback helps us to constantly monitor and improve the service we endeavour to provide to our guest.

I regret to note that you felt our breakfast and In room dining were on the expensive side. The price we charge are in line with most hotels in the city and across our hotels.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Good location. Smooth check in and check out. Excellent security. Nice clean room with all amenities. Good service at Opium Den and Firangipani. A very professional establishment. In room menu and service is good.

1  Thank CorporateSud
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is indeed a pleasure to read your review on Trip advisor.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you at Trident, Nariman Point.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Located at the end of marine drive, this is a good hotel for business and relaxation both. Fantastic views from the sea facing rooms, showing the small bay and high rises.
Rooms comfortable with modern furnishing. Good toilet.
Good room service food. Did not try the restaurants as eating in room next to the large windows with sea view seemed like a better option.
Nice swimming pool with good views.
Only relative negative is that the breakfast though good was not excellent like the remaining hotel.

Room Tip: Ocean facing, high floor

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Your feedback on the breakfast has been noted and I have personally shared the same with our Executive Chef.