Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
3,462 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We stayed here on our last night in India and wanted a bit of TLC after spending a week on safaris at 3 different National Parks and we certainly got it.
On arrival we were greeted warmly and when our guide told the receptionist we were celebrating our wedding anniversary we were upgraded to a seaview room.The view was stunning as was the room and we had another surprise when we were presented with a delicious chocolate cake engraved with "Happy Anniversary" by the waiter who I thought had come to take away our room service dishes.
The bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in and breakfast the next morning was excellent with everything you could imagine to eat.
What a wonderful way to spend our last night in India.We wish we could have stayed longer and will certainly return.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tobee888
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We thank you once again for your feedback. Do let me know when you are travelling next to Mumbai and I will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my one day stay at the hotel. the front desk was amiable & to my surprise, my room was upgraded to the sea-view room:) the rooms & washrooms were tidy and the view picture perfect. wish the breakfast had better variety though. central location is a plus too. im surely gonna stay at trident again! superb service and standards!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Your feedback on variety of breakfast has been noted and we thank you for the same.

I thank you for your kind words and generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Beautiful rooms, and kind, thoughtful, helpful staff!

• Stayed: June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stayed recently for 4 days at this Hotel.
The + points:
Good prices & free upgrade.Superb location.
Check in is smooth.
Room service is efficient.
Special appreciation for House keeping which is superb.
Anticipated tea / coffee consumption and replenished the stock. Coffee options could be better.
The team manning the club is quite friendly & helpful.
The spread for breakfast takes care of various options: Indian, continental, middle east, south east asian, limited chinese & thai.
Special word for the quality shampoos & soaps.
Bed side tables are spacious in the Oberoi tradition.
The negatives:
The Club lounge is quiet & no information displayed in the elevator as to where it is.
Should be able to offer sea view rooms if they are vacant.
Once in a while lot of noise & chit-chat amongst the hotel staff. Can be avoided in the customer area.
Limited retail outlets for cosmetics , chocolates, small gifts. There is scope in the huge shopping mall next door.
Cake shop in a remote place. Limited options.
Points to ponder:
Free access to Oberoi next door to be encouraged. Gives clients dining options. Inter Hotel billing options to be also made feasible.
Nothing "Mumbai" about the Hotel? Except the Mangoes ofcourse!!!
On the whole a very pleasant expereince.

Room Tip: If you stay in the Hotel for four days, please opt for the special rates. If there is scope, there will be an upgrade. Seek a room with sea view. Opens out into Arabian sea. Splendid location. Breakfast in the club is a better option. Limited people. Delicious food.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

Your detailed feedback about our services has been shared with the team. We value your feedback and rest assured we will look into the same to ensure such instances are not repeated.

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Excellent location and service, selection of restaurants with good service (but Indian spices are not my thing!) Rooms are great and very comfortable. Sercvice personnel very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Sea view is nice!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way.