“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trident, Nariman Point

Ranked #8 of 439 Hotels in Mumbai
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

Beautiful rooms, and kind, thoughtful, helpful staff!

• Stayed June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 12 June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (965)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
hk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stayed recently for 4 days at this Hotel.
The + points:
Good prices & free upgrade.Superb location.
Check in is smooth.
Room service is efficient.
Special appreciation for House keeping which is superb.
Anticipated tea / coffee consumption and replenished the stock. Coffee options could be better.
The team manning the club is quite friendly & helpful.
The spread for breakfast takes care of various options: Indian, continental, middle east, south east asian, limited chinese & thai.
Special word for the quality shampoos & soaps.
Bed side tables are spacious in the Oberoi tradition.
The negatives:
The Club lounge is quiet & no information displayed in the elevator as to where it is.
Should be able to offer sea view rooms if they are vacant.
Once in a while lot of noise & chit-chat amongst the hotel staff. Can be avoided in the customer area.
Limited retail outlets for cosmetics , chocolates, small gifts. There is scope in the huge shopping mall next door.
Cake shop in a remote place. Limited options.
Points to ponder:
Free access to Oberoi next door to be encouraged. Gives clients dining options. Inter Hotel billing options to be also made feasible.
Nothing "Mumbai" about the Hotel? Except the Mangoes ofcourse!!!
On the whole a very pleasant expereince.

Room Tip: If you stay in the Hotel for four days, please opt for the special rates. If there is scope, there w...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

Your detailed feedback about our services has been shared with the team. We value your feedback and rest assured we will look into the same to ensure such instances are not repeated.

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

Excellent location and service, selection of restaurants with good service (but Indian spices are not my thing!) Rooms are great and very comfortable. Sercvice personnel very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Sea view is nice!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 4 June 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

A very good hotel -- excellent location in South Mumbai-- Service was good -- Mini Bar was slightly impowerished. Overall I woul not fault the hotel ranks way up

Room Tip: Take a higher floor great views
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I was on a business trip with my other colleagues. The location of my room was not very good as I could see only another highrise from my window. All other amenities were excellent - the bathroom, linen, fruit basket, - everything was top class. The breakfast in the restaurant was "THE BEST" thing during my five nights stay. The only thing I find negative was they give shaving kit only if you ask for.

Room Tip: If you get a sea facing room, that would be excellent.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Your feedback on the shaving kit has been noted. I regret the inconvenience caused.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com