“A refreshing Asian food choice”
Review of Mamagoto

Mamagoto
Ranked #159 of 14,932 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bandra West
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visited its Hill Road outlet, after planning for a while. Was a satisfying experience. Relaxed ambience. Clientale quite varied, not focussing on drinks alone. Staff is courteous, helps in selection. Good taste and mid value pricing. Overall very good

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Used to be my favorite place for a rapid take-away when am in Mumbai for work as it is close by to my hotel Taj Lands End, foods taste yummy and restaurant with nice decor but recently I was shocked by the attitude of the staffs, twice I was told that they had no change .. on the first time I'd to cancel my order but on the second time they owed me INR 81 and they didn't even propose me if I want a bottle of water in exchange or they could have even wrote it in my receipt to be deducted on my next visit as I was a frequent customer but in vain !

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Mamagoto is a nice place to savor the original cuisine of Asia. Food menu is elaborate but it will be better if there are options of various other noodles. Here, I would like to emphasize that Mamagoto@Bandra needs to seriously look into the quality issues of food served (as we are having stomach troubles since eating at this place yesterday), e.g. we had ordered chocolate brown fudge for dessert BUT it was not properly baked and seemed to be prepared quite a few days back thus not fresh. We really enjoyed their goat cheese tacos & chilly potato.

There is a small bar also in an area of restaurant & is nicely stocked with different liquors & beverages.

Service is good by general standards & staff is cooperative. Ambience of this restaurant is nice & welcoming. Putting it succinctly, Mamagoto can be a good place for one to savor tasty Asian cuisine and hang out with family or friends also.
I feel, though, that these guys must work on to have better sound options in restaurant to make one's dining experience cheerful & memorable.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great ambience and awesome food. Perfect for rainy mumbai afternoons. Tried Korean dish with a funny name called bimbibap and a Chinese rice dish. Both were quite authentic and filling. Do ask for accompanying cocktails or mocktails as there are quiet a few options and staff will be happy to suggest you which drink goes between your orders.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

From Pan Asian to street food oriental, this place fascinates you with an array of choice. We tried the Aunty's non-veg platter and recommend it for choice.
The chiang Mei was outstanding. The ambience is hip and hep, with low lighting and lounge-club music. A good place to dine with family or friend.