Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$ 47
PricelineUS$ 36
StayForLongUS$ 69
1,182 results
All reviews gold finch banjara restaurant whole team front desk staff comfortable stay room service fantastic stay recommend this hotel front office hotel staff enjoyed my stay amazing hotel house keeping clean rooms booked this hotel amazing experience buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Was a great stay as having to come during this pandemic time was well taken care of by the staff members. Housekeepers were really prompt and effective with the cleaning. Shout out to Robert executive housekeeper and ashish Houseman for helping me with whatever I needed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Goldfinch Hotel, General Manager at Goldfinch Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Greetings from Goldfinch Mumbai!!!

We thank you for your support and patronage. At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at Goldfinch Mumbai.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honor and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

Staying for one week . Getting good food and service from hotel. Staff are also quite good .. I always prefer this hotel when even my company asked me to choose any hotel in Mumbai ... Highly recommend

Greetings from Goldfinch Mumbai!!!

Thank you for your valuable time to review us on your recent stay.
We deeply appreciate your kind words about our Hotel and Services.

It has been our constant endeavor to provide the best of Goldfinch Mumbai to all our guests. Your kind words do indicate that we are successful in our efforts.

We look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I am very happy with the hotel hospitality as they are serving me so well.. food and services everything that I require , I am getting on time.. being in quarantine it is little bit stressful but staff makes it fun as they are so well in nature..

Greetings from Goldfinch Mumbai!!!

At the outset – I trust you have reached home safe in these trying times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Be safe and stay safe.

We are pleased to note that your overall visit with us was a pleasant one and there were members of our staff who amazed you with their warm and friendly service. I will surely convey your message to our entire team and they will be recognized for their service excellence.

We look forward to you staying with us again once the pandemic ceases and look forward to welcome you to Goldfinch Mumbai in the near future.

Until then, stay safe and stay well!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Room is well sanetized. When I entered to the room I found my room was very cleaned n fully sanetized... Sanetizer bottles are place on every floor followed with foot marking.. All staff always wear mask which is a good that I have observed.. I hope this phase would go soon..

Greetings from Goldfinch Mumbai!!!

Thank you for taking the time out to put up a review for Goldfinch Mumbai on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us and appreciation for our hotel, hotel management and our staff members.

On the outbreak of the COVID 19 calamity, Goldfinch Management has been encouraging our team members to express support for all the guests on the front line defense against COVID 19. We have been constantly training our housekeeping staff to use the disinfectants safely and correctly. Staff do wear gloves and masks when cleaning. The staff has been following the manufacturer's instructions for proper use of disinfectants. This has been scheduled timely with routine cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces in public areas and guestrooms.

We are constantly upgrading and renovating our facilities so that we can give the best to our esteemed guests. Your compliments will be personally communicated to all members of each operational department of the hotel.

We thank you once again for appreciating our hotel as a whole and recommending to others. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again on your future visit to the city.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Banjara food is the gem for this hotel.. buffet that they serve in the restaurant is inhance the glory of this property... I am highly obliged with the service.. I highly recommend this hotel for other people..

Greetings from Goldfinch Mumbai!!!

We are happy to note that you had a great time at our iconic food and beverage dining options and were impressed by the lavish breakfast spread at Banjara.

Thank you for noticing the small touches that we had created and we really appreciate your comments regarding our associates who show sincere care in providing a memorable experience for our guests.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.