Hotel Sea Princess
US$ 117
US$ 133
US$ 72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 165
US$ 137
US$ 138
US$ 106
Priceline
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 49
US$ 542
US$ 348
  • Pool
All reviewsjuhu beachsea viewluxury roomtravel deskhotel guestsswimming poolsanta cruzairport transfercoffee shopbreakfast spreadhis teamfront office staffcomfortable staytrilogypoolsidemrindia
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Its not a Five star Hotel and cannot claim to be . The only thing to its advantage is a location which is near Juhu Beach and a little night life nearby .

Rooms though are comfortable , but setup is on older side . Website doesnt work for online booking you need to correspond via email only

The check in and check out was ok , rest you can have a good look at Pool side and breakfast is good as per Indian Standards . As Mumbai has a night life this HOtel provides you wee hours dinner or lunch whatever you call

If its priced low it can be a good choice , you can also try near by hotels now which are good boutique hotels in this area

Heard it has opened good Disc .. Not seen though

Room Tip: Pool side or Sea Side are good rooms else ... your choice
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I used to stay here fairly often and it has gone downhill. This is not a 5 star hotel and they should stop claiming that they are one. The room/ bag boys are like beggars when they hit you up for tips.

The decor is old and the rooms are stuffy. They are clean enough though.

Don't stay here during the marriage season as they will keep you up all night with loud music.

They are obsessed with their guests eating in the hotel restaurant and will not let you have Pizza delivered even if you are a long stay customer.

On the positive side, it is right on the beach and is a short walk to my favorite beach bar, Vie. The gym is small but sufficient.

I have no desire to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Doesn't look like a a five star hotel by any standards.. The rooms are bad.. bathrooms worse. The breakfast was not even of a 3 star hotel standard. While they charge a bomb by have a 5 star tag to their hotel, in terms of service and guest relations they should be stripped of the 5 STAR tag immediately..

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Sachinfromdelhi
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Hi, I have provided an excellent review for this hotel in the past years. However noticed that my review from last year never appeared.
I stayed at this hotel on Business and Family Holiday when in Mumbai.
Facilities are good, rooms are getting tired. You can tell the bathrooms all need attention. Sleep is very good and view I cannot complain. Its wow. Cleaning staff and what I can tell is lower paid workers are always friendly, shy, but always see to your needs. Thats why I tip them well.
The management have changed over the years and have an atitude its a job and you will come and go. You don't even get a smile from the Cashier when you check out after settling a 1.6 Lak bill.
I have to share this with you. I needed to see the Lobby Manager for travel arrangements for that evening. He was on a call so I waited, holding my 8 month old daughter. He knew I was waiting as I was directly infront of his desk. He finished the call and immediately it rang again and he answered it. 10 mins later he eventually finished the call. His phone did not ring but he started dialling which just cheesed me off. I had probably waited infront of him for just over 20 mins and he just could not spare me a few seconds. He did not have to answer my query. Simply, that he would come and see me as soon as he finished whatever he was doing.

The swimming pool is lovely but be warned. The public are allowed to use the pool for a fee. They have preference over you for the pool and any of its facilities, ie the sun beds.
My wife and I were playing with our daughter in Gazeebo. It has 2 (3 seater) sofas and a long table inside. We were having food and drink, enjoying the pool and weather. Along comes a member of the Management. "Sir this area is reserved for a Private Party". A private party at 2:30pm in the afternoon. How odd. And where do you draw the limits as to a Private function or hotel Guests. Along came 3 Indian ladies and their kids. They started using the pool and dumped their bags in the Gazeebo. My complaint to the management fell on deaf ears. Eventually the Head chef is also the hotel Manager came to see me. He offered us a slice of a mousse cake as an apology.
If you speak to some staff and junior managers you will soon understand the culture of looking after your regulars. Those that have influencial husbands that can make the Managers life difficult. They do whatever to keep some of India's elite very happy.
Its probably something you have experienced or will do when visiting India.
The great thing is that it opened my eyes. I started looking further afield for my hotels. So many popping up everywhere. Try the Novotel. 2-3 mins by car East of Sea Proncess. 4 Star but check their rates out. Check my review out. I paid 4 times less and cannot complain. 4/5 for this hotel.
Sea Princess. Lovely hotel but if you are an Oversees Indian as I am. You are at a distinct disadvantage at this hotel.
This review should not put you off. Many people have enjoyed the Sea Princess as I once did.
Sadly, they forgot they are in the hospitality trade.
Please do try the food. Then provide a review here and tell me was the food quality that you expected from a 5 star hotel. Your better of grabbing a cab into Santa Cruz. Next to the station and wonderful restaurant.
Hope this review helps.

Room Tip: Shop around. Actually, I think Hilton are building a brand new hotel 200 yards from Sea Princess. I bet this will wake Sea Princess up.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank whokickmydog
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We have been regular visitors in Mumbai for work and we have stayed in almost all properties in Juhu, i have to stay this one is the best, the location is great, the staff is polite, the front office staff ready to help all the time, special thanks to Pooja dn Priyanka, the only drawback is that the you can hear what they talk in the next rooms and also if you a light sleeper this could be a problem.

also the rooms are too cold, they should somehow solve this issue.

I would definitely stay here again should the price be right.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business