All reviews boutique hotel havana bar regal cinema boutique feel gateway to india colaba causeway cafe leopold location location location the ground floor taj mahal hotel fantastic location walking distance elephanta island restaurant downstairs breakfast was delicious small hotel south bombay
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

Fabulous little hotel hidden away.
The rooms are beautifully kept and very comfortable. Breakfast was superb and bottomless. The staff were so friendly and eager to assist.
The location is perfect, in walking distance to gateway of India, Taj palace and tower and the art district.
The price was very reasonable too. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mumbai to see the sights.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2019

Very glad we picked this handy hotel for an overnight stay after arriving in Mumbai. It's right at the heart of things, close to the Gateway of India and with plenty of restaurants and bars close at hand.
It's clean, efficient, the breakfast bar is adequate though I'm not sure why the main bar area as a Cuban theme (and is too loud for my liking).
Check in and out fairly painless, wi-fi worked well, everything was as it should be but the best thing about it is the boutique feel and the great location.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank John F
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Stayed here for 3 nights right after arriving in India. Wonderful staff, perfect location, and reasonably priced for the area. The restaurant serves delicious breakfast and dinner. Highly recommend! Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel is lovely, breakfast good and the staff very helpful it is in a great location next to the Gatewat to India and the Colaba Causeway. However whatever you do NOT have a room on the 2nd floor I had a country room and this is right next to the reception area which is noisy and right above the nightclub! Maybe the 4th floor is better, I had been told the nightclub was on a lower floor when I booked but it was right underneath my room! I had asked for a room away from the nightclub and I think I ended up with the noisiest one! Hardly had any sleep and so tired on my last day which is not great when I was going sightseeing and flying onto another destination. I explained to the hotel that they had not supplied me with what I had paid for and that they had told me misinformation about the room and floor I had booked. I was asked by Hemant on reception to email the management about my complaint with regard to a part refund which I have done but not had a reply which I am not surprised about which is disappointing. Maybe they will surprise me let’s hope so.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2018

Fine location, just at the back of Regal Cinema. Easy walking to load of attractions. Excellent staff, who made us feel at home. Early check in, after a long flight, was really appreciated. Comfortable room, clean and practical. Good shower and well air conditioning. Super housekeeping staff. The concierge Vicky and Vijay, were great. Good value for Mumbai. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple