Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Mumbai(Mumbai)
2,087 results
All reviewsinternational airportclose to the airportairport hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelmodern hotelexcellent hotelthe club loungeroom servicerooms are spaciousbreakfast spreadexcellent staycoffee shopcomfortable staycourteous staffstaxglasshouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent hotel ..always my first choice whenever and wherever I travel. I like the staff at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, very respectful, courteous, helpful especially at the lounge area where I enjoy my happy hours and breakfast. Sepecial mention for Proteeti Ghosh who has been very helpful and supportive with a smiling face..keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt_RegencyMumbai, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear arup2018,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

It is always a pleasure to have you visit us and we thank your for the continuous motivation you keep giving the team by way of your feedback.It is our constant endeavor to offer our guests luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your endorsements and highlights of our hotel mean the world to us!I have conveyed your kind compliments to Proteeti Ghosh, such amazing feedback keeps the team motivated to offer you the finest facilities each time you visit us.

We are delighted to note your recommendation to others and value your patronage and loyalty to us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Hotel is very close to international airport and this is very convenient for flight during the noght. The check in -out is no so much quick; the room are spacious and clean and aklso if are on sahar road are quite. the breakfast in the morning is various also to much but no very particular.
The two restaurants don't give very good food specially the italian restaurant that do not serve the real italian food

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear fabm52,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay and found the hotel location very convenient. It surely has easy access, to the domestic and international terminals of Mumbai’s Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport. At the outset, I regret the inconvenience caused during you stay and assure you it is one off situation. We consistently endeavor to exceed our guests’ expectations and provide exceptional service, and it is constructive criticism that helps us achieve a desirable level of consistency in regards to our service, which we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly look into improvements on areas addressed. I have brought this to the attention the departments concerned and assure you corrective action will be taken immediately.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So,this is a quite an amazing hotel,my experience was really good,price is little high,but you get service and class of what you are paying.Hotel is close to the Mumbai airport,its easily accesible from there.Service of hotel,the staffs here are really good,they are very keen working with a smile,food too is really good.
I would recommend to visit this hotel if in Mumbai.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear vinodbkd,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

Thank you so much for such a complimentary note. I am glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us during your visit to Mumbai. It is our constant endeavor to offer our guests luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your recognition of our exquisite hotel facilities. My team joins me in conveying a big thank you to you for the appreciative note you have so kindly taken the time to post and are thrilled to note that we exceeded your expectations in all areas.Your generous recommendation will surely help other guest make a choice of staying with us.

It was our pleasure being at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have made the reservation for our VVIP guest of company through their sales person. Our guest is a frequent visitor of hyatt across the world. Explaining everything on phone as well as on mail also. After two days of conversation we were not even able to get a simple confirmation no. I got the no before min of my flight time. for that also i made almost calls. Also after that requirement which was placed ( Pick/drop ) was not mentioned in the reservation. Again made lot of call for that. On top of that looking at the distance and the profile they promised us to give complementary transport to our gust, which he confirmed as well. When we have received the invoice it was charged..

I could not understand, at this level hyatt can perform like this. I am sure this would be our last reservation. We are really disappointed the way our booking has been catered..

Room Tip: rooms location were good at pool side
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear nidhishrimm,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is most unfortunate that you had an unpleasant experience with the sales team and front office team members during your guests arrival at the hotel.Your comments are much appreciated as they are indeed crucial in supporting our improvement efforts. This is definitely not the kind of service we deem to provide and we would like to engage with you personally. Do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced with your billing in regards to conveyance charge and bookings.

We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to reaffirm your faith and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been visiting the Hyatt Regency in Mumbai regularly on business trips and find it's a very nice, convenient and comfortable place. Staff are super friendly and the service at the restaurants is great. The restaurants sport great menu choices and it's always great to come back.... keep going guys

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jeaniff

Dear jeaniff,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and your loyalty towards Hyatt Regency Mumbai. I am happy to know that you loved all our services extended to you and found our staff excellent. While I am delighted to read that you had an overall pleasant stay at our hotel, we appreciate your appreciation towards our friendly staff. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service. The team endeavors to take every effort to offer you the finest facilities and services each time you visit us.

Hope your travel plans bring you back at the hotel soon, as I look forward in welcoming you.